Happy Reunion!

"Hey y'all! How was your break?" Rob greeted Austin and Chance as they boarded the tour bus as it was idling outside the Phoenix airport waiting for the rest of the band.

"It was great. We spent some time with both our families. Did some fishing. Went camping. We had a good time." Austin beamed as Chance took their bags to the bunks.

"So far we're the only ones here." Rob stated as his phone dinged, "Oh! Tim's here, just waiting to exit the plane."

"How was your break? Lydia learning anything new?" Chance asked as he sat down next to his husband.

"It was wonderful. She's walking a little bit now and getting into everything. Her laugh just gets more and more adorable." Rob's eyes crinkled as he smiled.

"Better be careful, before long you'll be beating guys off who are coming to court her with a stick!" Austin laughed.

"Hey fellas! Look like y'all had a nice break." Amarelle exclaimed as she boarded the bus.

"Hey sweetie! You look a bit tanner than when you left." Chance chuckled.

"Spending your days on the beach will do that, sugar!" She winked at the baritone before walking to the bunks to throw her bags on her bunk.

"So, where's the first stop?" Austin asked as Ama returned to the front.

"I believe the venue we're playing at tonight is right outside of Phoenix. We'll be hitting the road afterwards for the next venue." Rob replied.

Austin started playing Mario Kart on the WII after Rob headed to his bunk to call his wife. Ama had propped her feet up and was trying to get some work done that had a deadline coming up.

"Look who I found walking through the airport!" Tim's loud voice boomed out, "A hot blond beatboxer!"

"Hey guys!" Ama happily squealed, setting her laptop aside.

Tim dropped his bags to throw his arms around his wife. They were kissing when Adam tapped his shoulder. Ama giggled as she was pulled from the brunette into the blonde's arms. They kissed for a minute before pulling apart.

"How was your break? How's the families?" She looked between the two men.

"It was great. Met my sister's boyfriend that she swears isn't her boyfriend. Had some good conversation with my mom. She can't wait to come on tour for a little bit." Tim told her.

"I mostly stayed with Cerise. Catching movies, going to museums, coloring, etc. She wants to see all the guys again and wants to see you, Ama, so y'all can talk about Princesses." Adam chuckled at the end.

"Aww."

"We'll have to get together, pick a destination, and take the weekend to do something. Disney World, camping, something." Rob grinned.

"That would be cool." Ama grinned back at the gopher.

Everyone was on the bus, the crew had all arrived, so the busses got rolling. The early morning flight was catching up with Ama, so she headed back to her bunk to get a nap. She put her stuff up, slid her shoes off, then slid into her bunk. After scooting around for a little bit, she finally found a comfortable spot on her back and closed her eyes. She was almost asleep when her curtain was moved aside and someone slid in next to her.

"Hey beautiful...you still awake?" Adam whispered in her ear.

"Hmm? Hi." She sleepily replied.

He smiled as he moved some hair behind her ear, "I love you. I've missed you."

"I love you too, baby." She rolled her head to look at him.