Hawaii!

Amarelle hated to admit it but having someone else come in to help take care of everyone did seem to help her recover faster. That coupled with the homemade food did wonders for everyone. As people were at the tail-end of their illness, Dena, Betsy, and Kristy did one last good cleaning of both busses even though Ama said she could do it. The band wanted the three women to stay a few days now that everyone was feeling better so they could hang out and relax instead of run around taking care of sick people.

Dena smiled, always loving getting to go on the road for a little bit, but said they needed to get back. Especially since Emily was watching Cerise while everyone was sick. The child had thankfully escaped catching it. Amarelle stayed on the bus as Tim, Chance, and Austin went to take their mothers to the airport. Everyone profusely thanked, and hugged tightly, the trio of women for all their help and wonderful meals.

As Tim, Austin, and Chance were gone, Luke boarded the bus. He smiled at those who had remained. Ama raised her eyebrow at the man who just smirked back.

"What's got you smiling so big over there?" Rob cocked his head to the side.

"We need to have a meeting when the other three get back." Luke replied, "Don't worry, it's nothing bad like last time."

"Last time?" Ama's eyebrows scrunched together as she leaned her head to the right, staring at Luke.

"When I told everyone that you'd gotten this nasty flu. I tried to prepare everyone because I was sure the entire crew were going to get it too. And of course, calm Tim & Adam down since they were worrying themselves sick about you." Luke laughed softly.

Ama was catching up on work since she'd missed nearly two weeks being sick. She had gotten so caught up in what she was doing, she didn't realize the small group had returned. It wasn't until she felt someone kiss her cheek did she look up from her laptop. She apologized making Tim laugh.

"Alright guys and lady. I know you've all been sick and are thankfully feeling better. I am too in case you were wondering." Luke joked making everyone laugh, "We have some shows that were just requested and I happily accepted. We'll be spending a week in...HAWAII!"

"Sweet!" Austin exclaimed.

"It's not going to be a hard gig and yes, you'll get to bring your wife and daughter, Rob." Luke told the group.

"We need to go fetch Cerise now that everyone is pretty much over the flu." Adam stated.

"I'll make arrangements for that. For now, we're going to Nashville then we'll be flying out the day after tomorrow from there. As I said, we'll be spending a week in Hawaii. Ama, your photography skills have been requested and yes you'll be compensated." Luke smiled at her.

"Awe. Here I was thinking I was going to get to lounge around on the beach and drink exotic fruity drinks!" She laughed making everyone else laugh too.

"Not the entire time. I think we're just waiting on the bus drivers to check over the busses. Make sure all the fluids are filled, the engines are still working properly, light maintenance really before we set off for Nashville. And let me know if you need me to book a flight for Kelsey and Lydia, Rob." Luke looked over at the bearded gopher.

"I'll go call her and see what her schedule looks like." Everyone could see how giddy Rob was at the idea of spending time in Hawaii with his wife and daughter.

"I'll go call mom and let her know what's up so she can have Cerise ready." Tim said before leaning over and kissing Adam's cheek.

"Hawaii. I can't wait." Ama sighed happily as Adam draped his arm around her shoulders.