Summer's Over

A/N: Drool rags, bottles of water, Aspirin, and defib machines will be available upon request. I hope you enjoy the little show ;)

All too soon, the summer break was over. They had spent the entire day together. It almost felt like this was the last time they'd see one another even though they all kept reassuring one another it wasn't. Tim had rented a hotel room for their last night together. They planned on taking her out to dinner and then back to the hotel. On top of some lovin' (giggity), they had a little surprise for her.

She was giggling at something Adam said to her when Tim opened the door to their hotel room. She found herself being pulled into the room by Tim while Adam shut the door. Tim had already set his alarm, so they could get up in the morning, get a shower, have breakfast, drop Ama off at her house, and get back to their house in time to get their stuff packed up and ready to hit the road. For now, it was all about Tim, Amarelle, and Adam. Tim and Ama were busy standing in the middle of the room making out so Adam took the opportunity to fetch the surprise they both had for her.

Looking into Tim's chocolate brown eyes, she knew she was going to be lost without the pair. Adam was making them all something to drink, a little stronger for Tim, as the bass and the college student were otherwise preoccupied.

"Here! Let's have a toast!" Adam said, breaking the pair from their moment as he handed each a drink

"To new friends."

"To new loves."

"To a bright future!"

"To fabulous sex."

"You would go there, wouldn't you dear?" Adam chuckled at Tim

"Well duh!" Tim laughed, looking between the blond and the purple-headed beauty

They clinked their glasses together and took a sip. She was trying very hard not to let herself get down about what tomorrow was going to bring.

"Hey, let's head out to the balcony. It's supposed to have a magnificent view." Tim suggested when he saw Adam nodding at him

The brunette grabbed Ama's hand and drug her outside. She was giggling at him as he sat down on a lounger. He pulled her to sit down in front of him as Adam pulled a chair over to sit in front of Amarelle.

"This is very hard on all of us, especially you. We're used to the constant traveling and little time at home with our families. It's a little easier on Adam and myself since we're in the same band and can spend as much time together as we like." Tim started out, "But we know this is new to you. Although we've only been together two months, we know this is going to be a long-term relationship. So...."

Adam brought out two ring boxes. He handed one to Tim and kept the other one.

	"We want you to know that we promise to be faithful to you

"We want you to know that we promise to be faithful to you. We promise to do everything in our power to keep this relationship going." Tim stated, opening the box and taking her left hand