Green-eyed monster

A/N: I just realized today was Valentine's Day! So because I love all you beautiful people, I'll give you a double-posting! :D

The wonderful European tour finally came to an end. The long flight home was spent in catching up on sleep. They landed in some town in New Jersey, Amarelle couldn't remember the name of the town, as they walked their jet-lagged butts into the hotel to check in. Sleep. That's all she wanted right now. To stretch out or curl up, whichever her body decided it wanted, and fall blissfully into a deep sleep.

The guys had some interviews to do before they could even think about taking a nap somewhere. Amarelle knew that she had work of her own to do but right now she just didn't care about it. Tim opened their shared hotel room door and let her step in first. The tall brunette was laughing as Amarelle dropped her bags by the dresser and fell onto her back on the bed.

"Get a nap, sweetie. We've got some interviews to do." Adam said before leaning down and kissing her forehead

Tim was setting her alarm, so she'd be up in time to catch the show. They always loved seeing her there. Tim grabbed his husband's hand and led him out of their room. Adam's interview was with Austin while Tim was doing an interview alone today. Chance and Rob were doing an interview together. The annoying sound of her alarm startled Amarelle so much she rolled out of bed and hit the floor with a grunt.

She was rubbing her sore backside as she tried to figure out what was happening. 'Oh yeah, back in the States' she thought as she trudged into the hotel bathroom. The long flight and time changes really got to her. It was nearly time for the UVIP to start, so she slipped into her shoes, grabbed her phone and wallet, and left the room.

The venue was only about a block from their hotel which she was very thankful for. She was also very thankful for the little coffee shop between the hotel and venue. Nate waved at her as she entered. Her forehead crinkled as she stared at him, 'How can one person be so damned cheery?' She walked over to where he stood as a few customers were still browsing their wares.

"We all had to get a few cups of coffee as we were setting up for the show." Nate chuckled, nodding towards her cup

"I don't know how y'all do it. I mean, I was able to lay down for a nap but y'all haven't." She shrugged before taking a small sip of the still-steaming liquid

"It's rough but we make do the best we can." He stated, taking a woman's money for her purchase

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The boys were doing their after-show signing line. Amarelle stood back watching all the people with an amused expression. Until a tall, beautiful redhead was next in line in front of Austin who was sitting to the right of Tim. Amarelle watched as Tim elbowed Adam in the ribs making him look up and over at the very flirty woman. She noticed Adam's head nod causing her to look downwards and the back to the redhead.

She looked up in time to see a tall, beautiful redhead was next in line in right in front of Tim. He looked enthralled from where she stood. Amarelle watched as Tim elbowed Adam in the ribs making the beatboxer look up and over at the very flirty woman. She noticed Adam's head nod causing her to look downwards and the back up to the redhead.

This woman's auburn hair fell in tight curls half way down her back. Her peach-colored skin, at least from Amarelle's distance, looked flawless. Her soft, delicate features belied the look of lust in her eyes. Her hour-glass figure was well shown in the red shimmering blouse which had to have been a size or two too small, the first two buttons undone, and a tight black pencil skirt that hit right above the knee. 'She looks more like a high-end call girl than a fan of music' Amarelle mused bitterly.