Legally married with a girlfriend on the side!

Amarelle had a key to their room and shakily stuck it in the lock. She was very thankful that there wasn't anyone in the room when they arrived. Luke let her get settled and asked if she wanted anything to drink. Amarelle wanted a bottle of water, so he went to get one for her. Once he returned and she was slowly drinking her water, he looked over at her. She was worried what he was about to say.

"Sweetie, I gotta let the guys know we're back. You and I both know Tim and Adam are going to freak about you. Just remember they're only reacting that way because they love you." Luke chuckled at the end as he took his cell out of his pocket and dialed, "Hey. Yeah I know. There's a reason for that. We're both chilling in y'all's room. Ok."

Tim looked at his husband who seemed as panicked as he felt. Austin was looking at him curiously too.

"Well, what did he say?" Adam asked.

"He said he knew we were angry at him for not answering his phone and that there was a reason for it. He said they were both in our room." Tim rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well let's go guys!" Rob cheerfully exclaimed.

"There's more to it, isn't there?" Chance stared at his friend.

"It's... it's the way he said it. I'm not sure what's going on but I'm worried." Tim glanced over at Adam.

"Then shouldn't we get to your room so we can find out what the hell happened and why Luke was ignoring all of our calls?" Adam glared at the brunette.

"Let's go."

The fivesome walked to the triad's room where the door was already ajar. Luke was sitting on the chair talking with Amarelle. Adam's eyes went wide when he saw their wife's face. He rushed over to the side of the bed and took her face in both his hands making her hiss.

"Baby what the hell happened?" Adam asked.

"Why in the hell didn't you answer our calls? Why didn't you tell us she'd been hurt like this? Do you know who did it?" Tim shoved Luke.

"Timothy! That's enough. He's had his hands full helping me deal with cops and doctors." She scolded, "Apologize, he didn't do anything wrong."

Tim sighed as he ran his hand through his hair, "I'm sorry, Luke. I over-reacted and was out of line."

"It's ok, Tim. I expect that reaction out of the three of you when it comes to the other two." Luke chuckled, "Yes, she knows who did it. She's pretty much ok except one wound on her arm."

"What happened, Ama?" Chance asked as Austin slid his arms around his husband's waist.

"Well, I had just cashed in my winnings and was just walking around the casino. I didn't see her coming. Suddenly she began throwing empty glasses from the waitresses' tray at me. I did my best to walk away from the confrontation but my brothers and father sort of corralled me and kept me from doing so.

At some point, a glass had broken. I guess Tamarine, my mother, picked up one of the bigger pieces of it. In the struggle, she sliced my left forearm. Tamarine's my mother, I didn't want to fight my own mother, ya know? Blood was sliding down my arm, dripping onto my clothes and the floor. I was trying to get my mother to leave me alone while the waitress came back and began calling for security.

I guess I suffered a bad beating at the hands of Tamarine. My side hurt. Tamarine wound up splitting my lower lip. The last thing I really remember was security yelling at Tamarine." Amarelle explained, fighting tears as she did so.

"Oh sweetie. I'm so sorry." Chance told her.

"She's filed a restraining order on her parents and given her statement to the police. She should be covered. If not, we'll get the label lawyers involved." Luke added with a smile.