Chapter 1. Premonition Part 1

Noah's P.O.V

Read chapter 50 Wrong decisions of the book "Lost and found" to find out how Noah and Andreas met.

Lilith and i were called into the principal's office the moment we stepped into the school building and i knew exactly why. It was because this high school belonged to our brothers. I sighed while walking to the principal's office with Lilith because everyone was staring at us. Neither Lilith or i appreciated all the attention because we had really hoped to have a normal high school life.

The woman at the reception desk smiled broadly at us when she noticed us standing in front of her then said "Good morning you two, you can go in now the principal is waiting for you". I could sense that she was from the Silverstone pack and was just about to greet her back when i heard Lilith say "Good morning Grace and thank you".

Grace smiled at Lilith then motioned us to step into the office. I already had a feeling that the principal was from Lilith's pack too and looked in shock at the man that looked like he was no older than thirthy years old. The man immediately stood up when he saw us and walked up to us. He then reached his hand out to me and said "Welcome to the Silverstone highschool Noah and Lilith, i'm Aiden Jackson your principal. Lilith already knows me Noah so i wanted to introduce myself to you too". I grabbed Aiden's hand and then said while shaking it "It's a pleasure to meet you sir".

Aiden then motioned us to sit down on the two chairs that were in front of his desk and said "Sit down you two because i like to talk to you both about something". I looked questioningly at Lilith and she just gave me a light push with her shoulder to motion me to sit down. Aiden took a seat behind his desk then folded his hands together. He then looked at me and said "I already know that you are a warrior angel Noah and that you have to train regularly or go on missions but that in no way means that we as the school are going to be lenient on you. The same rules that applies to the other students will apply to you and Lilith too even if your brothers own the school".

I looked at Lilith when Aiden was done talking and we both then replied to him at the same time with "We wouldn't have it any other way sir". Aiden smiled at us then said "That's good to hear. Now Lilith your brother Connor asked us to put you with Christina in all your classes because that was your wish and seeing that you already know half of the kids in this school i agreed with it so here is your schedule." Lilith jumped out of her seat to grab the schedule out of Aiden's hand and i could feel how happy she was.

I shook my head at her when she giggled while going through the schedule and heard Aiden then say "You two had unfortunately different classes Noah so i could only put you two together for the same lunchtime. I hope you don't mind". I smiled at Aiden then relplied to him with "Of course not sir. I know a lot of the kids that go here to school just like Lilith so it will be easy for me to adjust". Aiden then stood up and said while handing my schedule over to me "I wish you both the best of luck and don't be afraid to come to me when you have a problem".

Lilith and i both said "Thank you sir" then walked out of Aiden's office. I noticed Christina waiting for Lilith the moment we stepped out of the office and Lilith yelled "See you later Noah" while running towards Christina. Christina yelled "Hi Noah" to me when she saw me and i just waved hi back to her. I then heard Grace say "You better go find your locker Noah because it's almost time for the first bell". I looked in shock at Grace and she just chuckled at me.

After searching for a few minutes i finally found my locker and quickly opened the lock to put my gym clothes away while asking myself why do i have to have a gym class on my first day of school. I heard the bell ring the moment i closed my locker and quickly looked at my schedule. I had to be in ap calculus AB class and tried so sense where the classroom actually was. I frowned when i saw that i had to be on the other side of the building and took off running. Luckily the hallway's were almost empty so i could easily run through them without running into anyone.