Chapter 23. Rage

Andreas's P.O.V

I walked straight to the reception desk to notify Grace that I was late and groaned inwardly when I heard her then say "It's no problem Andreas, Layla's father already called the school to inform us about your meeting with the elders this morning". I couldn't let Grace see how angry I was so just smiled at her then thanked her by saying "Thank you so much for the support Grace and it looks like Jack specifically knew who to call this morning".

Grace chuckled hearing my reply and then said "Everyone knows that I belong to the king's pack Andreas so it was no surprise to me when Jack asked to talk to me". I nodded with my head at Grace and then took the late slip out of her hand. I walked to my class after that and tried to concentrate on what the teacher was saying but my mind was constantly wandering to what had transpired that morning.

Gael was itching to see Noah and I cursed myself for not realizing sooner that Noah was my mate. I sighed in relief when the lunchtime bell rang and I ran out of my class to look for Noah. I smiled broadly when I saw Noah waiting in the corner of the hallway for me and I ran into his arms. Noah immediately cupped my face and kissed me deeply. I quickly pulled away from Noah when I was out of breath and started frantically looking around me when I remembered that I still had to put on a show for Layla.

Noah suddenly started to run his fingers through my hair and then said "You know that I cast a spell to mask our presence the moment I see you Andreas so why are you being so paranoid". I smiled at Noah and then replied to him with "I know Noah but Layla is a demon and who knows who's helping her to keep her tabs on us". Noah burst out laughing when he heard what i had said and he then replied to me with while caressing my cheek "She's not as powerful as you think Andreas but you're right let's get out of here". Noah casted a spell while smiling at me and I was surprised when we ended up in the Silverstone mansion's garden.

"Wouldn't the king and his warriors sense us here Noah?" I asked Noah while looking in fear at the entrance of the garden. Noah casted a spell to make a picnic blanket appear and he then replied to me with while sitting down on the blanket "The king and his men already know that we're here Andreas but they won't disturb us and everyone already knows that you're always welcome here so relax". "And what about his pups then Noah I'm sure that they have sensed us too by now" I said to Noah while looking at my shoes and I could sense that he was getting angry.

Noah frowned at me then said "Sit down and let's eat Andreas. The pups had a rough day yesterday so they're all asleep right now". I took a seat next to Noah and then said to him while taking the spoon that he had in his hand for me "As you wish my mate". Noah's eyes widened in shock hearing what I had said and he quickly kissed me. I chuckled at him and he then said to me while handing me a lunchbox "My brother made this for you Andreas".

I smiled when I realized how much the king cared for me and I couldn't hide my happiness anymore when I saw that the king had put lasagna and apple pie in my lunchbox. Noah looked proudly at me and asked me then with sparkles in his eyes "My brother is amazing right?" I nodded with my head at Noah and replied to him then with while placing a kiss on his temple "Yes, he is and I can't wait till the day I can call him my brother too".

I burst out laughing when I heard Noah then yell "Hey, I'm not sharing him with anyone. He's my brother and mine alone". Noah quickly put his hand on his mouth when he realized what he had said and then added "Oh my God I sound just like Kingsley and you won't believe how possessive he can be". We both started laughing while thinking about Kingsley and then finished our lunch while chatting about the king's pups.

It was soon time to go back to school and I dreaded facing Layla again. It seemed like Noah had felt the change in my mood and he then said to me while looking into my eyes "The Silverstone family and the Lockwood family will always be there for you Andreas because we see you as our own family". I nodded with my head at Noah and then said to him while placing a kiss on the spot where I was planning on marking him "Thank you so much Noah".