Chapter 6. The truth part 2

Knighty's P.O.V

I yelled "You're dead Argon" in my alpha king's voice and saw Argon flinch but he still had his barrier up so i couldn't reach him. I saw Argon then suddenly grin at me and i asked him then in anger "What the hell are you grinning about Argon?" Argon shook his head at me and then replied to me with "I can't believe that i'll be leaving here with something that belongs to you Knightly Silverstone. And don't you worry about a thing because i promise you that i'll raise him up like my own flesh and blood".

Argon grabbed Ezekiel's hand then continued with "I'm sure that all my accomplices will be very pleased to know that one of the king's pups is in our custody. We can certainly use him in many ways especially now that he hates Micah lockwood so much". Argon started chuckling and then added "Oh, how i hate not to get the chance to see his face full with pain". I growled loudly then asked Argon "So tell me Argon, who are these accomplices that you're so eagerly boosting about".

Argon smiled at me then said in a mocking tone "Wouldn't you like to know Knightly Silverstone but don't worry i'll still tell you to ease your mind because you can't defeat us anyway. Even if you have the angels and the moon goddess by your side. My accomplices are demons, vampires, rogues, dragons, humans and i'm sure you'll be shocked to hear this one, fallen angles". So basically five strong races and one weak one i thought to myself when i heard Argon's reply.

"So, what your saying is that you all came together to hatch a worthless plan to make my mate and i weaker so you could try your hand in taking over the world?" i asked Argon and Argon burst out laughing in response then said "My plan was actually to get closer to you and nothing else because i don't want a werewolf as a mate. I think they're vile creatures and have only one thing on their minds and that's mating. It seemed that you hated me from the start so i started aiming for your youngest son instead and who knew that i could make him fall in love with me so easily".

I started emitting all my power when i was done listening to Argon's nonsense then asked Argon "Was the attack that happened at the Halfmoon pack's forest also a part of your worthless plan Argon?" Argon looked stunned at me and i then added "The whole purpose of your plan was probably to get Mich away from me so you could keep on playing the victim's role and it looks like you succeeded in it doesn't it". I then started walking slowly closer to Argon's barrier and Argon then yelled while picking up Ezekiel "I think i had enough of this conversation so i think i should leave now ".

I hit Argon's barrier with all my power using my fist the moment Argon uttered those words and everything started shaking in the room as a result of it. Thank God that the room is soundproofed i thought to myself while feeling the barrier shatter because i knew that i wasn't going to able to calm down my crying children if they started crying at that moment. Argon got startled when he heard the barrier shatter and i heard him then cast a spell to leave. Ezekiel looked in fear at me while clutching Argon's shirt and i yelled to him "Come to me Ezekiel".

Ezekiel made grabby hands at me and i saw Argon hit Ezekiel's hands roughly away. Ezekiel started crying and yelled "Daddy". My heart broke the moment i heard my youngest pup call out to me in pain and i ran in full speed in Argon's direction to stop him from leaving but i was to late and Argon disappeared with Ezekiel. Star started howling in pain for our pup and i screamed "No". I didn't know what to do and started pacing around the room in fear. "Star, try to sense where Argon took Ezekiel immediately" i yelled to Star and he closed his eyes to concentrate on finding the whereabout of our pup.

I started sweating and i tried to mind link Micah but it appeared that he had completely cut off his mind link. I was just about to call out to Mike when i saw Argon get thrown on the floor. Argon had a deep bite wound on his neck and winced from the pain while he landed just in front of my feet. I then heard a child laugh menacingly and i didn't even have to look up to see who it was because i could recognize my pup's laugh anywhere. I was still looking at Argon when i heard Ezekiel say "That's for lying to my daddy and hitting me you meanie. Touch me again and i'll bite your head off". I looked proudly at Ezekiel who was standing on the bed then said while looking down at Argon "See Argon, i told you to be careful around him didn't i".