Chapter 37. Noah's fears

Hi guys, if you were wondering how Aziel looked like then this is it

Hi guys, if you were wondering how Aziel looked like then this is it. I hope you guys like it:)

And here is Alexandra, her name fits her well :)

Noah's P.O.V

Micah suggested that I should go home with Andreas after our mission was over because that was what we had initailly planned before the whole incident happened. I was already glad that something came up between us so I wouldn't have to go back to Andreas's house because I knew that he would ask me about why I didn't want to mate with him again. We went back to Andreas's house and I was surprised to see that the omega that now worked for Andreas's parents had already set the table for us. I went back to Andreas's room to wash up and got startled when I suddenly felt Cacus's presence at the Halfmoon's mansion.

It seemed that Andreas had noticed the change in my emotions. He then said to me while hugging me from behind "My uncle probably came over to ask my parents how their mission went, Noah he never stays for long so don't worry about him". I nodded with my head at Andreas and then finished washing up. Andreas followed my example and we both then walked back to the dining room. I quickly put my hand on Andreas's chest to stop him from walking when I heard Cacus say "One of my men just told me that there is something strange happening in the underworld. It seems like our enemies have found a way to visit earth without getting detected. I wanted us to investigate this whole incident by ourselves before reporting to the kings but it proved impossible to go to the underworld without getting caught".

I couldn't help myself when I heard what Cacus had said and uttered "I think that you should report anything that you find odd or disturbing to the kings Cacus because they would want to know everything about it soon so they can prevent a disaster from happening before it actually happens". Cacus looked startled at me and then greeted me with "Oh hello Noah, I didn't know that you were here today". I then said to Cacus while frowning at him when I noticed how he was mocking me "You had already sensed that I was here with Andreas, Cacus so tell me why you revealed this important information to me in such an underhanded way instead of reporting it straight to the kings".