Chapter 52. An unwanted surprise Part 1

Knightly's P.O.V

Mason arrived not long after us at the apartment with Amell and Althea and when I opened the door to welcome the pups home, I realized what the reason behind him being late was. Both pups were holding four bottle of juice each in their hands and I sensed that they had asked Mason to stop on their way home at a store because they were thirsty. The pups were having trouble holding all the bottles of juices but they still managed not to drop them. Mason instantly uttered when he saw me observing the pups "I'm sorry my king, I asked them if I could help them carry the drinks but they denied my offer and said that they wanted to hold them by themselves because they wanted their siblings to know how much effort they put into bringing something back for them while they were out". "I understand Mason" I said to Mason and then asked him while motioning to the pups to step inside "And how did your mission go?"

Mason smiled broadly at me when he heard the other pups scream in happiness when they saw how their siblings had brought something back for them however small it was and then replied to me with "Everything went well my king, the kids made sure that the hunters stayed unconscious during the whole ride and the inn owners didn't ask us any unnecessary questions. Baldassare's men just dropped the truck off and told me that they were going to the cabin to report to their leader. I already notified everyone that the cabin is from now on a forbidden area for us and they didn't ask me any questions because they know that this order came from you".

"Well done Mason" I said to Mason and then added "You can go now, I'll contact you if I need you again". Mason nodded with his head at me then left and I decided that it was time to take off my suit jacket. I rolled up my sleeves after that and then walked into the children's room so I could help Micah in bathing the pups. Micah had used his powers to get rid of the wall that was separating our apartment with the apartment next to us and he then managed to enlarge the children's room. The pups were growing fast so Micah insisted that we should put beds for them in the room instead of cribs. Ignatius and Aadya were the only ones who were sleeping in cribs now and I was planning on asking Jeremy to expand the apartment once the war was over seeing how everybody thought that Micah and I were divorced.

It took us at least three hours to put all the pups to bed and I was feeling the effect of having eight pups on that night. Noah was in the realm of angels with Mattew for his training so I was happy that we at least didn't have to worry about him at the moment. Micah asked me to take a shower first because he wanted to talk to Sylvia and her mother about the pups and I did as he requested. I suddenly got the urge to have a glass of whiskey after I was showered and I just put on my pajama pants so I could relax a bit. I sat down on the edge of the bed with the glass of whiskey in my hands and I then started thinking about the orders that I had given Cacus and Elyon. It seemed like the witches were plotting something so I asked Elyon to find out what it was and it also looked like someone had managed to tell the media that the sperm that I was using for the surrogate mothers of my children got stolen so I asked Cacus to look into that before things got out of hand.

I was planning on holding a press conference the next day to extinguish the rumors about my sperm and was deep in thoughts while drinking my whiskey. I didn't even realize when Micah came into the room and got startled when he suddenly took my empty glass out of my hand. I smiled when I saw that Micah was already showered and dressed. I quickly pulled him between my legs and said while placing my head on his stomach "You can't imagine how worried I was about you love". Micah replied to me with "I know Knigh and don't worry about the witches, I have a feeling that they will be revealing themselves to us real soon". I sighed in relief while breathing in Micah's scent and chuckled when Micah put the whiskey glass on the floor then pushed me on the bed.

He then asked me while running his fingers on my abs "How long has it been since we had sex Knigh?" I felt my whole body relax when Micah started placing kisses on my chest and I then answered his question with "It has been months since we last had sex love". Micah then suddenly captured my lips and started kissing me eagerly. I kissed Micah back and smiled when I saw him take off his shirt. Micah then suddenly slid off me and said while reaching his hand out to me "Let's go to bed Knigh". I grabbed Micah's hand and then climbed in bed with together him. I won't lie,  I was a little disappointed that our encounter stopped at kissing but calmed myself down by thinking that Micah needed his rest.