Chapter 89. Micah's new life Part 2 (extra chapter)

Micah's P.O.V

I realized that we were back home when Ignatius tried to wake me up in the morning by patting on my cheek. "I'm hungry papa" said Ignatius to me while rubbing his eyes and I quickly looked at the clock to see what time it was. I noticed that it was already six o'clock in the morning and realized that my mother had sent us home when we all had fallen asleep while watching the movie. I slowly pulled Ignatius into my arms and then said to him "Why don't you sleep for a little longer with daddy while I go prepare you something to eat fiery one".

Ignatius nodded cutely with his head at me and then crawled closer to his father. I chuckled when he climbed on Knightly's chest after that and then laid his head on his father's chest to hear his heartbeat while sleeping. Knightly threw his arms on an impulse around Ignatius and I smiled when he fell asleep again. I got out of the bed after that and then went to take a quick shower. We had a busy day ahead of us because Cacus was going to get married on that day and Alexandra, Althea, Aadya and Cacus's daughter Mia were going to be the flower girls while the boys were going to be the ring bearers.

I couldn't deny Cacus when he asked me if he could use the pups as flower girls and ring bearers because I could sense how excited he was about getting married. My mother designed the suits and the dresses for the pups herself because she wanted them to feel comfortable and our own clothing company did then a great job on creating what my mother had designed. I walked straight to the kitchen after I was showered and dressed and then got busy preparing breakfast for everyone seeing how Ignatius was asleep again.

Knightly had asked Sylvia and her mother to come in late that morning because they were going to have watch not only our pups at the wedding party but Mattew's and Natalee's too. I went to wake up Ignatius when I was done cooking and cleaning and I burst out laughing when I saw Ignatius, Aadya and Alissandre playing with the huge teddy bear that they had given me as a gift two years ago.

The pups were so busy roughhousing with the teddy bear that they hadn't even sensed me in the room. Knightly was in the shower by that time so I decided to play a trick on the pups. I casted a spell to make the teddy bear come alive and the pups jumped off the teddy bear when the teddy bear suddenly started moving its arms and legs. They then looked curiously at the teddy bear and I motioned Knightly not to say anything when I saw him walk out of our bathroom while drying his hair with a towel.

I made the teddy bear sing and dance and the pups started jumping up and down while squealing. Alissandre then suddenly yanked on the teddy bear's arm and I quickly moved aside when I sensed the other pups running towards our room. I heard Knightly then suddenly say through our mind link "You better stop this on time if you want the bear to stay intact Micah". I winked at Knightly when the pups started mimicking the teddy bear's movement instead of rough handling it. Knightly shook his head at me and then yelled while looking at the clock "It's time to bathe pups". The pups instantly perked up their ears and I chuckled when I heard Alissandre say while rubbing his face on the teddy bear's stomach "We'll play with you later again Kicah".

I broke the spell while the pups complemented Alissandre on creating an amazing name for the teddy bear and I chuckled when I realized that he had combined my name with Knightly's to create the name. I picked up Ignatius while Knightly lead the other pups to their rooms to help them bathe and then said to him "I will help you brush your teeth first and then you can eat fiery one". Ignatius shook his head suddenly at me and I frowned at him because I could sense how hungry he actually was. I was just about to ask Ignatius why he didn't want to eat when I heard him say "I don't want to feel lonely while eating alone now that everyone is up papa".

I could understand Ignatius feelings because I would miss the chatter of my siblings too if I was him. I decided to bathe him first before feeding him and I smiled at Ignatius when he happily joined his siblings at the dinner table after getting dressed. We were just about to eat when I heard the doorbell ring and I motioned Knightly to go open the door while I dished out some food for the pups. I had already sensed who was at the door and looked into Ezekiel's direction to see his reaction.