Chapter 70. The truth about Micah Part 2

Knightly P.O.V

Micah was standing in a black striped three piece suit on the deck  of the yacht and he looked gorgeous in it. I could sense people eyeing him and growled inwardly. My eyes then fell on Kingsley, Aziel, Alexandra, Ezekiel, Amell and Althea and I found it strange when I saw them standing in a straight line next to Micah like they were anticipating something good. It was like they were holding themselves back while their younger siblings couldn't wait to come to me. Ignatius and Aadya then suddenly ran in full speed at me while yelling "Daddy!" and I prayed to the moon goddess that they wouldn't fall seeing how we were on a yacht.

Ignatius and Aadya stopped just in front of me and they then looked intently at me. It was like they were examining me and I couldn't wait to find out what they were up to. Ignatius then cutely put his forefinger in his mouth and uttered "I don't think that there is something wrong with daddy, Aadya". Aadya peeked cutely at me and then replied to Ignatius with "You're right Iggy, daddy is alright". Ignatius growled at Aadya when he heard her call him Iggy then yelled "Attack!"

Ignatius ran in full force at me then tried to push me down and I chuckled at him when all his efforts failed. Aadya then yelled "Don't give up Iggy" while jumping up and down and Ignatius instantly engulfed his whole body in fire then pushed me down. I fell with a loud thud on the deck of the yacht and winced in pain. Aadya and Ignatius squealed when they saw me fall and I added some more drama to it to make them happy. Ignatius then jumped on my chest and yelled while hitting with his small fists on my chest "This is for not coming to me when I called out to you daddy. I needed you to help me sleep but you didn't come to me". I felt guilty when I heard what Ignatius had said and quickly pulled him closer to me to hug him.

Aadya then squealed "Me too daddy, hug me too" and I pulled her in for a hug too. I then placed a kiss on Ignatius's cheek and said "I'm sorry fiery one, I promise you that I will reply to you from now on no matter how busy I am". Aadya then uttered "Papa told us that we were allowed to punish you however we wanted for not coming home to tuck us in daddy". "Go ahead then pup" I said to Aadya while placing a kiss on her head and then added while smiling at her "Punish me however you want".

Ignatius and Aadya immediately started tickling me while squealing and I then motioned the other pups to join in too. All the pups jumped on me and I then started roughhousing with them while their father stayed where he was. Micah was looking intently at us and I asked myself why he had asked the pups to punish me while he himself had failed many times to be home on time to tuck the pups in. I saw Micah suddenly frowning at me and I quickly got up when I realized that he had read my mind. Ignatius and Aadya immediately started making grabby hands at me and I picked them both up while saying "Come, my beautiful pups".

Ignatius and Aadya yawned as soon as they were in my arms and I then walked up to Micah with them. The other pups followed me while still being on alert and I was just about to tell Micah that I was going to take the pups to one of the rooms on the yacht so they could rest a bit while we handled the situation when Micah menacingly walked up to me then put his hand behind my neck. He then roughly pulled me closer to him and kissed me deeply. I looked in shock at him because I knew how much Micah hated to show affection in front of others and was just about to ask him what he was doing when he bit me on my mark.

I groaned in pain and was glad that Ignatius and Aadya were already asleep. The other pups were too busy assessing our surroundings to notice what was going on and I then asked Micah "What are you doing Micah, don't you mind that everyone is looking?" Micah shook his head at me and then answered my question with "It's time to show the world that you belong to me Knightly Silverstone and I'll kill you if you ever parade your body around like this". I had enough of Micah's behavior and yelled "Since when do you care about what I do Micah, did you forget that you have been keeping me in the dark for as long as I know now".