Chapter 31. A romantic date

Noah's P.O.V

I couldn't wait to see Andreas and quickly casted a spell to take me to him when I heard Mattew say that I was allowed to go see my mate. I landed just in front of Andreas while he was getting out of his car and I could see how happy he was to see me too. Andreas immediately cupped my face to kiss me deeply and he only let go of me when we both were out of breath. "What an amazing surprise Noah" said Andreas to me while placing a kiss on my cheek and I smiled as response at him.

Andreas then said to me while pulling away from me "Let's go have dinner together Noah I'm sure that you're hungry right now" and I was just about to reply to Andreas when I heard Mason say "It's time for your training Andreas". Andreas groaned loudly as response and then asked Mason "Can't we change our schedule for today Mason because I haven't seen Noah in so long and I'm certain that the king won't mind if I skip today's training".

Mason frowned at Andreas and then replied to him with "Maybe the king won't mind but I will because it's my job to prepare you for the war Andreas and I'm sure that you'll see Noah tomorrow at school". Mason is right I thought to myself because Mattew and I had seen with our own eyes what has been happening in the world right now and I would be happy if Andreas was prepared for what was coming. I then just smiled at Andreas and said to him while caressing his cheek "Go to your training Andreas because that's more important and we can have a quiet date tomorrow night if you want".

"Really?" asked Andreas with sparkles in his eyes and I smiled at him. Andreas then responded to me with without even giving it a second thought "Alright Noah" and then continued with "I'll make sure that you'll have a good time tomorrow night on our date". He then walked passed me to join Mason and I looked stunned at him because I was the one who wanted to plan the date. I shook my head while thinking about the whole incident and then thought to myself "I'll kill him if he takes me to one of Layla's favorite places tomorrow".

I had to cast a spell to take me to Kingsley's room after that because I needed a shower. I chose to take short nap after taking a shower because I was exhausted and woke startled when I sensed Knightly standing by the bed. "You better get ready Noah" said Knightly to me while frowning and then added "The pups are on the verge of destroying the whole realm of angels at the moment and I don't think that we'll be able to handle all the blame if that ever happens"

I jumped out of the bed when I sensed what Kingsley and his siblings were up to in the realm of angels and quickly walked to my wardrobe that was next to Kingsley's to choose a suit to wear. I walked out of the room when I was dressed and my eyes instantly fell on Micah when I walked into the kitchen to get something cold to drink. Micah was leaning against the counter and was absentmindedly looking into the glass of juice that he was holding in his hand. He looked stunning in a dark grey three piece suit and the whole scene would make a great picture for a magazine cover if he didn't look like he was brooding about something.

I was just about to ask Micah if something was wrong when Knightly suddenly walked into the kitchen and said "I already gave out orders to Connor and my men love so we can leave now if you want". I frowned when I saw Micah empty his glass of juice in the sink without even taking a sip out of it and then smile broadly at Knightly. My whole body instantly screamed "There is something wrong with Micah" and I wanted to force him to tell me what was wrong with him when I saw him walking up to me. I looked puzzled at Micah when he suddenly grabbed my hand but then smiled at him instead when he suddenly made a can of ice cold coke appear in my hand. Micah then said to me while stroking my head "Drink up little brother I could sense that you were thirsty".

I looked in awe at Micah while he walked passed me in grace and I then thought to myself "Why doesn't Micah let us take care of him like he takes care of us". I opened the can of coke quickly and drank the whole can in one go in anger. I then threw the can in the dustbin and said while looking at Knightly "I'm ready to go now". Micah casted a spell to take us all to the realm of angels and we landed in the backyard of our old house. Natalee had chosen to stay in our old house because it was basically a small mansion and her family was growing too.