Chapter 12. The aftermath of the announcement.

Micah's P.O.V

I landed just in the middle of the next town's park with Ezekiel and Ignatius. I specifically chose to stay in this town because no one knew us here. The people in Knightly's town already knew what i had done for them so there would be no benefit in staying there. I sat down on one of the park benches that was located in front of a pond and told Ezekiel and Ignatius to go play. 

Ignatius immediately started running around and yelling while Ezekiel just stood next to me clutching my pants. "Don't you want to go play with your little brother, little pup?"  i asked Ezekiel and he just shook his head at me then asked me "Where are we going to stay papa?" i smiled at Ezekiel while stroking his head then said to him "I'm just waiting for the news to spread little pup and we'll go look for a place to stay after that".

Ezekiel nodded with his head at me hearing my reply then slowly walked up to his little brother to play with him. Other kids that were in the park slowly approached Ignatius and Ezekiel to play with them too. I couldn't blame them because Ezekiel and Ignatius were both beautiful children and the other children in the park probably felt drawn to them. I could hear the people around me whisper things about me but i ignored them because i was concentrating on the press conference.

Seeing Knightly's new personal assistant so high and mighty didn't sit well with me so i decided to talk to Knightly about it the next time i saw him. I smiled to myself when i saw a blond little boy wearing soccer uniform approach Ezekiel. He had a soccer ball with him and when i looked into the direction where he came from i saw a man my age standing with his armed crossed looking at the little boy. I instantly sensed that he was the boy's father and that he was a lawyer.

I fixed my gaze on Ignatius again when i heard him yell and chuckled when i saw him run after one of the children with a toad in his hands. "Stop that fiery one" i said to Ignatius through our mind link then continued with "Not every child is as fierce as you and your brothers and sister are". "Papa" squealed Ignatius while running up to me with the toad in his hands and i couldn't help to burst out laughing when i saw him trip and fall. The toad saw that as a chance to flee and Ignatius giggled while slowly getting up. 

He then ran up to me with open arms and i quickly caught him. I then started placing kisses all over his face while he squealed. Ignatius hugged me tightly after a while then started rubbing his face on my shoulder. I put Ignatius on my lap then grabbed some wipes out of my bag to clean his hands because i didn't want to use my powers in front of people. My gaze was still fixed on Ezekiel while cleaning Ignatius's hands and i saw that the little boy was still trying to catch Ezekiel's attention while Ezekiel was just playing with some flowers by the pond. 

I sighed when i saw Ezekiel sitting on the ground in front of the pond and absentmindedly playing with the flowers next to him because i knew that he was having a hard time suppressing his powers. I was surprised to see two little girls his age sitting next to him. The two little girls were chatting away while gazing at Ezekiel and they didn't seem to mind that Ezekiel wasn't paying any attention to them.

The little boy got fed up after a while and kicked the soccer ball as hard as he could in the pond making the water of the pond splash on Ezekiel and the girls. The girls shrieked while Ezekiel just stood up then frowned at the little boy. I could feel Ezekiel's powers getting out of control because he was angry and was just about to call out to him when i heard Knightly say "It's done love". I quickly replied to him with "Great, now let's wait and see which one of the snakes crawls first out of their holes" then walked swiftly up to Ezekiel with Ignatius in my arms.

I could sense the boy's father walking up to his son too and quickly placed my hand on Ezekiel's shoulder to calm him down the moment i reached him. I heard the man then say to the boy "Apologize to them Antonius". The boy put his head down and was just about to mutter something when i heard a woman say "There is no need for that Aiden". Another woman then joined her and said "Melanie's right Aiden, Antonius doesn't need to apologize to the cheater's son". The moment i heard the women's comments i grabbed Ezekiel's hand and started walking away with him.