Chapter 63. The true enemy

Andreas's P.O.V

I hadn't seen the king's children in their teenage forms before so you can imagine how I felt fighting alongside Kingsley who looked like a carbon copy of Knightly and Ignatius who looked exactly like king Micah. It was amazing to see how the kids fought in pairs and how they made sure that we didn't get too overwhelmed by the constant attacks of the demons. Amell was constantly killing demons left and right and you would have to concentrate on his fight to catch his movements. Ignatius burnt the demons who approached him alive while blasting fire out of the palm of his hands and he made sure that we could fight freely by getting rid of all the dead demons around us.

Althea and Alexandra were as beautiful as I expected them to be and I smiled when I saw that they were the ones who were responsible for Noah's, Baldassare's, his men's and my protection. The girls swiftly killed the demons who dared to attack us from behind so we could concentrate on our own fights. What the most astonishing thing to see was the thousands of warriors that Aziel had created by himself. I was actually shocked when I saw so many warriors approaching us especially when I saw that they were Japanese samurai warriors but Noah then mind linked me to say that creating warriors was Aziel's main ability.

I was glad that we were now evenly balanced with the demons but the problem was that more of them kept coming. Kingsley made sure that we didn't get to swarmed by the demons and the only one who wasn't fighting was Ezekiel. Ezekiel was standing with his eyes closed in the middle of the battlefield and I could sense a strong protection barrier around him. He looked mostly like Knightly but I could sense that he had Micah's blood coursing through his veins.

I found that odd because I already knew his history so knew that Micah didn't birth him. My eyes widened in surprise when I then suddenly heard Ezekiel say through our mind link "My papa made me drink his blood when I was born uncle Andreas because I was too little when I came into this world and that's the reason why he calls me his little pup. I refused to grow from that woman's blood who stole me from my papa so was really weak when I was born. I'm happy that my papa made sure that there were no traces of that woman left in me by giving me his blood". "Is that the reason why he's such a papa's boy?" I asked myself and got startled when I heard Ezekiel chuckle then reply to me with "I don't think so uncle Andreas but I'm sure that if you ask my papa this same question, he'll say that it's because even though I don't look like him I'm the most like him, meaning we have the same characteristics".

"I'm sorry for troubling you Ezekiel"  I said to Ezekiel while feeling guilty for questioning his origins and heard him then reply to me with "Don't worry about it uncle Andreas just make sure that you remember that I can read people's minds and that I can see what's in their hearts". I nodded with my head at Ezekiel and then tried to concentrate on the fight again. I cut the demon who tried to stab me in half and looked into the direction where Noah was fighting some demons. I smiled when I saw Noah duck down and then kill at least three demons in one go by cutting their heads off. I suddenly sensed that Noah emotions were out of control and quickly walked towards him to calm him down.

"This is all my fault Andreas" uttered Noah as soon as I reached him and he then added while blinking his tears away "Poor innocent Aadya was kidnapped because of me and who knows what they are doing with her right now or what will happen when Micah finds out about this". I quickly put my hand on Noah's shoulder to show him some support then said "Look around you Noah, don't you find it odd that her powerful siblings aren't in a hurry to find her yet". Noah looked in shock around me and he was just about to say something when we heard a loud screeching sound. Five huge dragons suddenly flew over us and it seemed like Ezekiel was their target.  We looked in shock at the dragon's while they flew straight into Ezekiel's direction and Kingsley then yelled "Baldassare, take care of the dragons with your men while my siblings and I protect Ezekiel".