Chapter 85. Micah's birthday Part 1

Knightly's P.O.V

Micah and I decided to go take a shower after we were done putting the finishing touches on the food and we were just about to eat when we heard the doorbell ring. Sylvia and her mother were busy with the pups so I decided to go open the front door myself. I frowned when I saw Noah and Andreas standing on the front porch of the house and asked them "Why didn't you guys just come is as you always do?"

I heard Andreas then chuckle and say "Noah wanted to act all proper today my king and that's the reason why we chose to ring the doorbell". I shook my head at Noah and then motioned Andreas and him to come in. I heard all the pups scream just as I was about to close the door and knew that Micah's parents had decided to join us too. I smiled at Lidia when I saw that Althea was already clinging onto her while Alissandre was clinging onto Mike.

Micah was trying to calm the other pups down and I burst out laughing when I saw that Ignatius was trying to grab a bacon from the table. Sylvia had set the table on the patio and the beautiful flowers that were in the backyard made the view truly exquisite. "Let's eat everyone" I uttered while picking up Ignatius so I could feed him and heard Noah then ask Micah while taking a seat at the table "Tell me that you bought this house Micah because it's truly beautiful and it's also so close to the fair, what more could anyone ask for".

All the pups stopped talking instantly because they wanted to hear the answer to that question too and they all started squealing when they heard Micah reply to Noah with "The house cost me a lot of money but it belongs to us now. We can all use it whenever we need a break from our duties and there are not many supernatural creatures around here so we can relax in peace whenever we visit this town".

I could see that Andreas and Noah were already planning to use the house with their friends and I didn't mind it one bit. Lidia then suddenly asked Micah while dishing out some food for Aziel "Are you sure that you are alright now Micah. You're father and I chose not to stop you from leaving when you decided to have your family vacation but if you're still feeling weak than I suggest that you rest for today while your father and I take care of the kids".

The pups were looking full with anticipation at Micah and I could sense that they wanted to spend some time with their grandparents. They all yelled "Thank you papa!" when they heard Micah reply to Lidia with "Knightly and I already spent some quality time with the pups yesterday so you can take them out today if you want mom". Lidia quickly placed a kiss on Aziel's head in happiness and she was just about to eat when Aadya started bouncing up and down on Micah's lap.

Ignatius then suddenly whispered "Moon Mama" and I looked in shock at him. All the pups then jumped out of their chairs when the moon goddess suddenly appeared in front of us in her human form. She was wearing a business suite and no one would even guess that she was the moon goddess if they saw her like this. I sighed in relief when I saw Lidia smile at her and then it hit me that they had already planned this from the beginning. "Are you going to stay with us today too Moon Mama?" asked Amell the moon goddess while hugging her tightly and I smiled when I heard her answer his question with "Your Mama, Dada and I are going to have a lot of fun with you all today my little eagle".

Ignatius and Aadya squealed the moment they heard what the moon goddess had said and my youngest daughter then asked her grandmother "Are we going to eat ice cream today Moon Mama?" The moon goddess chuckled at her and then replied to her with "Yes, my little one we're going to treat you all today whatever you like". The moon goddess then lead the pups to the table and we all bowed our heads to her to show her respect and to greet her. Sylvia and her mother were looking in shock at the moon goddess and I then mind linked them to say "She's here just to spend some time with us Sylvia and Mariah. Just act like you normally would because she's today here as a mother and a grandmother and not as the moon goddess".