Chapter 50. No surrender Part 2

Micah's P.O.V

I was dreaming about my peaceful days before I met Knightly again. I was so happy watching the small and cute Kingsley running after a rabbit because each time he would fail catching the rabbit he would scream "I'm going to crush you wabbit". Kingsley was just two years old back then and we were still living in the realm of angels. I was sitting on a picnic blanket and I could hear someone playing a harp nearby. I knew that it was Natalee who was practicing playing the harp because she wanted to impress her in laws. I closed my eyes to enjoy the music and wished that things could stay the way it was but I then had to open my eyes again when I heard Kingsley yell "Papa look!"

I looked startled into the direction where Kingsley was pointing his tiny finger at and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw dark clouds approaching us. It looked like the clouds were forming a tornado and I quickly ran towards Kingsley because the weather in the realm of angels was always sunny and never changed . "Is someone angry papa?" asked Kingsley me the moment I picked him up and I just looked in astonishment at him because I couldn't answer his question. The clouds changed into thunderstorm clouds suddenly and Kingsley quickly hid his face in my chest when the first lightning hit.

It started raining heavily after that and Kingsley started crying in fear. "Make him stop papa!" yelled Kingsley when the tornado started destroying trees and buildings around us and it was like my brain had stopped working for a moment. I was frozen stiff on my spot with the wailing Kingsley in my arms while the tornado was just about hit us. "Papa!" yelled Kingsley while hitting with his tiny fists on my chest and I then realized that my pup and I were about to die.  I cursed myself for not reacting earlier and hugged Kingsley tightly. "It's going to be alright my pup" I said to Kingsley while casting a spell to escape our death and looked in shock at my pup when the spell didn't work.

"What's going on?" I asked myself while stroking Kingsley's head and then said to him when I saw how scared he was "I'm sorry for being a failure as a father Kingsley". Kingsley smiled broadly at me and then replied to me with "We chose to be born from you because you are the most powerful and the most kindest person alive, papa. You and daddy are the only ones who are worthy enough to be called our creators". I was just about to place a kiss on Kingsley's head and ask him what he was talking about when the tornado hit us making me lose my balance and fall. "Kingsley!" I yelled when the heavy winds snatched Kingsley out of my arms and I tried to grab his arms to safe him but it was too late.

The wind started picking up more speed suddenly and my heart broke when I saw my pup fall with a loud thud on the ground. I ran quickly towards Kingsley then looked in shock at the lifeless body of my pup. I carefully picked Kingsley up and then hugged him tightly while crying loudly. I started praying to God to give me my pup back and started screaming when my pup still laid dead in my arms. "Take me too Lord, please let me be with my pup" I yelled while looking at heaven and then looked startled at the child that was now in my arms when I heard her giggle. "Who are you?" I asked the little girl that was now in my arms instead of Kingsley and yelled "No!" when I heard her then reply to my question with "I'm your daughter now papa so forget about him because you don't need someone like him anymore".

The little girl burst out laughing when I pushed her away from me and she then said to me while smiling at me "What's done is done papa, you can't change the fact that Kingsley is dead and you'll soon find out who I am". "I killed my own pup" I uttered when I heard what the little girl had said and then screamed "Kingsley!" as loudly as I could in pain. I then suddenly felt someone pat my cheek and I quickly opened my eyes. I jumped out of the bed when I saw the same little girl that I had seen before in my dream sitting next to me on the bed.

"Get away from me child" I uttered while frowning at the little girl and she instantly started crying. I could see that she was just acting and was just about to tell her to stop when I heard Imre Oswald say "You shouldn't yell at the daughter of your savior, Micah Lockwood". I couldn't help but chuckle while turning around slowly to look at Imre and then said to him in anger "It seems that you trained her well". Imre burst out laughing and then asked me while picking up his daughter "Do you know why those demons and  vampires attacked you Micah Lockwood?" I decided to play dumb so answered Imre's question with "Who knows sir they started attacking me suddenly and it took me some time to realize what was going on because this was my first time seeing a demon or a vampire".