Chapter 2. Premonition Part 2

Knightly's P.O.V

I was in my office when Noah mind linked me to say "I need to talk to you about the vampires that are attending this school Knigh. I already informed my father about this and he told me to talk to you about it too because the vampires fall under you now". I smiled to myself when i heard that because this was exactly what i had hoped for. Nathan and Connor had already  collected information about the families of vampires that had moved into the next town but we didn't know how many of them went to school or worked because they wouldn't talk to us.

I had already received information from other races that there was something going on within the vampire race and that's why they were seeking protection but the odd thing was that no one had actually made contact with us about it yet. "You can come by when you're done with your school Noah, i'll be waiting for you" i said to Noah then heard Noah reply with "Ok, Andreas and i'll be there at five o'clock Knigh". I chuckled when i heard who was coming with Noah because i knew that Noah had planned to avoid Andreas.

Noah cut off the mind link then and i went back to handling the request for protection that we had received from the elves with my men. The elves were used to having one of their members on the werewolf king's side and they were now requesting for me to chose their prince as one of my advisors regarding the supernaturals. I decided to invite them personally over to deny the request because i already had Micah at my side and didn't need any other advisors.

It was soon two thirthy and Micah suddenly appeared in front of me saying "It's almost time to pick up Kingsley and Princeton". Micah was in his supreme form and i immediately knew that he just came back from the realm of angels. I looked in concern at him because he was looking pale and quickly mind linked to ask him "Are you alright love?" Micah just smiled at me then replied to me with "Yes Knigh, i'm fine. It's just that this pup is taking more energy from me than the twins combined because of his powers".

I looked at Micah's pale figure when i heard his reply then asked myself why does Micah have to go through so much pain just because the moon goddess wanted more pups from us. Doesn't it supposed to make things easier when she is the one who's supporting us i asked myself. Nobody except for our parents even knew that Micah was pregnant again because he was hiding his growing belly while Alec was showing his pregnant belly with pride. 

I sighed when i heard Micah say through our mind while chuckling"You can carry them next time if you want my love" and then added " You know that i have to hide my growing belly to protect the pup and to show them that i'm worthy enough to carry them. All our pups have ancient wolves residing in them just like you Knigh so please stop thinking like that. This pup is due to be born any day now anyway so please be patient". I wanted to get up and hug Micah but seeing how we weren't alone in my office i just stood up and grabbed his hand then said "Let's go pick up our oldest pup love".

Micah smiled broadly at me then casted a spell to change his clothes and a spell to take us to the ground floor. I shook my head at him when we landed in front of the awaiting car and he just replied to me with "It's faster this way". I don't know why but when i saw Micah smiling so freely in front of me my heart started aching and i quickly hugged him. Micah caressed my back and asked me "What's wrong Knigh?" I breathed in Micah's scent then said "I'm just worried about you love, that's all".

Micah sighed in relief then said "Nothing can keep me down when God and the moon goddess are with me Knigh. I promise you that i'll always win. Now lets go bring our son home". I nodded with my head at Micah then stepped into the car with him. I put my head on Micah's shoulder and laced our fingers together as soon as the car started moving. Micah placed a kiss on my head then started gazing out of the car window.