Chapter 27 A glimmer of hope Part 1

Micah's P.O.V

I woke up startled because I heard Ignatius giggle. I thought that I was dreaming because it was in no way possible that Ignatius was in the realm of angels together with me. I saw Ignatius rolling in laughter next to me on the bed the moment I opened my eyes and I couldn't help but smile when I saw how cute he looked in his baby blue shirt and black jeans. I then asked Ignatius while stroking his head when I realized that we were the only ones in the room "What's so funny fiery one?" Ignatius yelled "Papa" when he noticed that I was awake and then threw himself at me.

I placed a kiss on Ignatius's head to calm him down and got startled when I heard him then answer my question with "Aadya just showed me how little penguins take their first steps papa. It's so funny, they slip on the ice and fall on their bum just like I do when I'm running". Ignatius then stood on the bed and started flapping his arms like a little penguin. Ignatius then started jumping up and down on the bed like a penguin while I looked in shock at him because I knew that he was talking about his unborn sister. Ignatius fell suddenly on the bed and then uttered while giggling "Oh oh, I fell just like that little penguin, Aadya".

"Did you name your baby sister by yourself, fiery one?" I asked Ignatius while caressing his cheek and sitting up on the bed. And heard Ignatius then reply to me with while shaking his head "No papa, moon Mama did". "Why do you call her Mama too Ignatius?" I asked Ignatius while placing a kiss on his cheek and smiled when i heard him then say "Because she looks after me and plays with me just like my own Mama". What was the moon goddess doing here i asked myself and  heard then the baby girl that was now growing in my pregnant belly say "Ignatius wouldn't stop crying because you wouldn't wake up papa so the moon goddess came to visit us. She asked me to keep Ignatius company while you rested seeing how I give the rise to all the five elements. My brothers and sister will never grow weak or get hurt during a battle after I'm born papa". "Thank you for being such a kind sister Aadya Philomena Silverstone" I said to Aadya and heard her giggle as a response.

I then looked at Ignatius and said "Show me how the penguins walk again fiery one because I can't get enough of it". Ignatius instantly jumped up and started flapping his arms like a little penguin while Aadya made the sound of the little penguin to support her brother. This is why I endure all the pain I thought to myself when I saw how much fun Ignatius and Aadya were having. I then suddenly heard Knightly yell "Ignatius" in his booming voice and I chuckled when I saw how fast Ignatius sat down on the bed. He crossed his legs and stuck his forefinger cutely in his mouth like he was the most innocent boy in the world.

Knightly didn't even realize that I was awake and asked Ignatius while walking up to the bed "Why are you creating such a ruckus while knowing full well that your father needs his rest Ignatius?" and then added "I told you that you'll be only allowed to stay here if you behaved so I'm taking you home now". I could see the fear in Ignatius's eyes when he heard that his father was taking him home and quickly said to Knightly to calm him down "It's okay Knigh, I'm already awake and Ignatius was only keeping me entertained".

Knightly looked in shock at me then pulled me quickly into his arms to hug me tightly. "I'm so sorry that you have to go through something like this every time that I make you pregnant love. I would take over your pain in a heartbeat if I could" said Knightly to me while breathing in my scent and I then replied to him with while placing a kiss on his cheek "I know Knigh". I then added while pulling Ignatius into the hug "And it's all worth it because we have the most beautiful pups". Ignatius started giggling while I placed kisses all over his face and I heard Knightly then ask me "Are you alright now love because you have been tossing and turning in pain for two days straight now".

I looked in shock at Knightly then asked him "How are the other pups then doing Knigh, I can't believe that I failed them again". Knightly cupped my face quickly and then replied to me with "The pups are fine love and they came to see you this morning but you were still asleep. Your mother has been staying with us for the past few days so they are well cared for". I was just about to ask Knightly about my work when the hospital room door opened again and my father walked into the room with doctor Ariel.