Chapter 44. Andreas's dilemma Part 2

Andreas's P.O.V. 

Just when I thought that my uncle was about to leave, he suddenly turned around and asked king Micah "Wait, Baldassare Eilif who has been dead for at least twenty years defeated you my king. People won't believe me if I used his name to spread the rumor because everyone thinks that he's dead". King Micah chuckled hearing my uncle's reply and then said "Turn around and look, Cacus" to my uncle.

 My uncle turned around to see what king Micah was talking about and he then yelled while frowning "Look at that Baldassare Eilif the mighty king's protector is still alive and breathing. I wish I had discovered that earlier so I could bury him into the ground myself or do you prefer cremation Baldassare, the destroyer of kings". "Watch your mouth demon" yelled Baldassare while changing into his true form and it was funny to see how king Micah then casted a spell to silence Baldassare and my uncle.

King Micah then said in an authoritative tone "Don't forget who you two are standing in front of Baldassare and Cacus". My uncle and Baldassare immediately bowed their heads to king Micah to show him respect and king Knightly then said "We hold your faiths in our hands Baldassare and Cacus so you better learn to play along because if you don't then we don't have any means to keep you around". My uncle then quickly replied to king Knightly with "This won't happen again my kings I'll make sure of it".

 King Micah then sighed and said "As if dealing with eight pups wasn't hard enough I have to deal with the likes of you now". He then added while looking straight into my uncles eyes "Make sure that all supernatural creatures realize that I am weak now Cacus so weak that I can't even sense who's a human and who's not. I'm sure that knowing that fact will make me more approachable to our enemies because this method is taking too long".

"Wouldn't that make you a sitting duck then my king?" asked Baldassare king Micah in concern and king Micah then replied to him while smiling with "That's my intention behind spreading this rumor Baldassare so don't worry about me and concentrate on the pups I'll make sure that no one can harm me". "As you wish my king" said Baldassare and then disappeared with his men. My uncle then uttered while bowing his head to the kings "I'll take my leave now too my kings and I promise you that every supernatural creature in this world will know about this rumor before daybreak". My uncle disappeared then too and I heard king Micah then say "I'm sorry about today Andreas and Knightly was right, you two should really go to the Silverstone hotel tonight. There is an event going on there tonight and Abby the girl at the lobby will make sure that you two enjoy yourselves fully there".

I nodded with my head at king Micah and then replied to him with "I have no problem in going to the hotel my king but Noah was tied by chains all this time so I know he's tired. It would be best if we just stayed at home and took up on your offer another time". I felt someone then hit me on the back of my head and I didn't even have to turn around to know that it was Noah who had hit me. "Are you kidding Andreas!" he yelled at me while all the children giggled and then added "You should never deny a king's offer Andreas because it's rude. We will gladly accept your offer Knigh because who knows when a chance like this might come again". King Micah then asked Noah while shaking his head, at him "Did you really have to hit him Noah?" And Noah then replied to him while smiling with "Oh, come on Micah I was just having some fun".

I heard king Knightly then chuckle and say "You two better go before its too late and make sure that you are home by eleven Noah because you both have school tomorrow". "You are just giving us three hours to be together Knigh!" yelled Noah while looking at his watch and king Micah then uttered while frowning at him "Which is passing by quickly the longer you stay here Noah so go and don't do anything that you will regret later". I was just about to ask king Micah what he meant by that when I heard Noah groan and then cast a spell to leave. We landed just in front of the hotel and I quickly looked around to see if someone had noticed us when I saw how many people there were. I sighed in relief when I realized that everyone was too busy to even look at us and quickly followed Noah into the hotel.