Chapter 71. The truth about Micah Part 3

Knightly's P.O.V

 I changed into my giant wolf form and then growled loudly as soon as my huge paws hit the ground. Star then instantly yelled in the back of my mind "Make sure that you win this fight Knigh because we can't afford to lose from someone like Micah". I then tried to figure out what Micah's next move would be. Micah knew spells but I had a few tricks up my sleeve too. I ran in full speed at Micah when I sensed that he was busy casting a spell to mask our fight and was just about to push him down when he casted his double edged sword to cut me. The sword missed me just by a hair and I could instantly sense that Micah was being serious.

It was like Micah had read my mind and he smirked at me. I decided to lay all of my cards on the table too then bared my teeth at him. "You are kidding right?" asked Micah me while chuckling and then flew up. I followed his every move to find an opening to attack him and got startled when he flew down again to stab me. I was much bigger than him so knocked him down with my huge head. Micah fell with a loud thud on the ground but he then casted a protection spell on himself before he could hit the ground.

"Things will never end like this" I said to myself while looking at Micah who was now making sure that he didn't have any dust on his clothes and I then mind linked him and said "You should fight fair Micah, no spells should be allowed seeing how I can't counter attack them". Micah burst out laughing as soon as he heard what I had said and then asked me "Aren't you called Star because you are the victor of every fight you face Knightly Silverstone?" He then shook his head at me and then replied to me with "Sure, I'll indulge you but all gloves are off now, what we did before was just a warming up".

Micah then started emitting all his powers and walked menacingly up to me. I decided to meet him half way and ran towards him. Micah took a stand as soon as he saw me coming and then tried to cut off my legs but I jumped over his huge sword while grabbing his cape with my sharp teeth. I pulled Micah down with his cape and he groaned as response at me. He then pulled off his cape in anger and threw it in the wind. And I couldn't deny the fact that he looked gorgeous while doing so. There was a dark cloud hanging over us now and the wind was blowing hard. I bared my teeth at Micah again and he scowled at me. I stood fierce and tried to challenge him again while Micah just grinned at me.

Micah then ran towards me while pointing his sword at me and I fixed my eyes at his legs next. I looked in shock at Micah when he jumped up high then sliced my left ear off while landing gracefully on the ground. I howled in pain and Micah chuckled at me while looking at my bleeding ear. He then said while smiling "I told you that I was going to make minced meat out of you Knightly Star Silverstone" and Star instantly tried to stop the heavy bleeding. Micah then tried to cast his sword again but I grabbed his sword with my sharp teeth. He kicked me in my right eye to get his sword free and then tried to cut off my legs again but I quickly avoided his heavy blow by leaping over him.

Micah groaned when I landed just behind him and he then started slicing with his sword without even looking where his blows would land. His movements were so fast that I had to concentrate on his sword to make sure that I avoided them on time. I was just waiting for another opening to attack Micah and I got that when I saw him clutch his stomach suddenly. I bit Micah on his right shoulder to immobilize him and felt my sharp teeth sink into his flesh. Micah screamed in pain and then looked in anger at me when I let him go to take a stand again.

Micah was now bleeding heavily too and I licked my sharp teeth to taste his blood. "Sweet as always" uttered Star the moment he tasted Micah's blood and my ear started growing again. I got startled when Micah's sword then suddenly landed on my head. I growled in pain and looked in anger at Micah when I saw that he had used his left hand to attack me. Micah then asked me "Do you really think that a king like me can only use his right hand to fight Knightly Silverstone?" and I was glad that Micah had only used the flat side of his sword to attack me because I would have been otherwise dead by now.