Chapter 87. Epilogue

Noah's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that two years had passed since the war was over. Kingsley was already in his second year of elementary school and the other kids were bravely attending the child care centre. I kept on living with Knightly and Micah for these past few years because I didn't want to get distracted from my studies. Knightly had extended the apartment and had built more rooms so there was enough space for all of us at the apartment.

Andreas and I still went on missions because there were still many issues that had to be dealt with. Knightly got engrossed in building the packs around the world and in the search for more rogues like Joshua after the war was over while Micah got busy recruiting more warriors and helping the angels in solving supernatural creatures related problems.

We hadn't had any major threats in the past two years and I was glad about it because we could finally enjoy a happy family life. Andreas and I were finally graduating that day and I was looking forward to finishing high school but there was still something heavy on my mind. Andreas was turning eighteen the day after our graduation and I was still nervous despite knowing that we were true mates.

It was like I was afraid that he would open his eyes on the night of his birthday and then say that someone else was his mate. I knew that there was a zero percent chance of that happening but there was still something nagging me. I wished that my birthday was earlier than Andreas's so I could finally find out the truth. I talked to Andreas about what was bothering me and he laughed as response at me while saying that I was crazy not to believe the moon goddess. I think that anyone in my position would have doubts in his mind about this mating process especially if you found your mate when your just sixteen.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even sense Micah walking into my room. I got startled when I suddenly felt his hand on my shoulder and Ignatius who was in Micah's arms at that moment giggled at me. Micah smiled broadly at me while putting Ignatius down and then uttered while helping me with my tie "I can't believe that you're finally done with high school Noah. Knightly and I think that you both should think about what you really want to do before you join our forces".

I was just about to reply to Micah when I heard Knightly add "I built the university so close to home so all of you could follow the path that you always wanted Noah and no one said that you can't enjoy an education while fulfilling your duties. If you want to become a doctor, a veterinarian or even a teacher then use this chance to grow. Micah and I will support you no matter what you decide but make sure not to be too hasty in making a decision about your life because you may come to regret later on".

I sighed while straightening my suit jacket and then replied to Knightly with "I'll think about what you just said Knigh". Knightly nodded with his head at me and then handed me a small jewelry box. I looked puzzled at him and then chuckled when I saw all the other kids walk into the room wearing expensive suits and dresses. They all looked expectantly at me while I opened the jewelry box and I gasped dramatically when I saw the gold diamond imbedded cufflinks that were in the jewelry box.

The pups burst out laughing and Micah shook his head at me when I uttered while taking the cufflinks out of the box "Oh Knigh, you shouldn't have". Knightly grabbed the cufflinks out of my hands and then uttered while helping me wear them "This is for studying diligently, taking care of the pups and keeping us all happy Noah". Micah then added while placing a kiss on my temple "But it's most of all for fulfilling all your duties without even once complaining about it".

My mother then suddenly appeared in front of us and all the kids ran to her to greet her. My mother hugged all the kids one by one and then said while hugging me tightly after that "I can't believe that you'll be leaving our side after tomorrow Noah. You came to live here first on my orders like the obedient son you are and you'll be leaving my side now because of your mate". The doubt that I had about Andreas flashed through my mind again and I knew that Micah had sensed what was going on within me so looked guiltily at him but he just smiled in return at me.