Chapter 46. Maynor's heart Part 1

Maynor's P.O.V

Maynor's picture above

Amitiel's picture above

I have been staying on earth since Micah took my powers away and I was dreading my whole situation because Micah wasn't joking when he said that I should work to get my powers back. Amitiel was still an ignorant prick as always and didn't want to do anything with me because he couldn't process the fact that he was mated to a demon. Amitiel and I were still staying in the same house that Knightly gave us and I cursed him each passing day for showing off his wealth. Amitiel and I were more like roommates than mates and I liked it that way because bothering with Amitiel was too troublesome for me. I always thought that the moon goddess was a little coo, coo for mating us to each other because we were both hot blooded creatures.

I discovered how hard it was to live on earth when I started looking for work due to the fact that Knightly had frozen all my accounts that I had on earth. Amitiel couldn't find work either because of him being too conceited and his family disowning him didn't help either. I still remember the day that his parents came to earth to see him like it was yesterday. We had just moved into the house that Knightly appointed to us an Amitiel ran outside when he sensed his parents presence. I followed him to see where he was going and was shocked to see an elderly couple standing in their angel forms in front of Amitiel who was kneeling down before them. I immediately realized that they were Amitiel's parents and decided to play a joke on them when I heard Amitiel's father say "Stay away from me you filthy demon".

I knelt down next to Amitiel as soon as I heard his father utter those words and threw my arm around his shoulder. I then asked Amitiel while looking lovingly at him "Aren't you going to introduce me to your loving parents my light in the darkness?" Amitiel pushed me roughly aside and then yelled "I'm not in the mood to play games with you demon so leave us alone". I was just about to reply to Amitiel when I heard his father say "Let the hideous demon stay Amitiel because he needs to hear this too". "I'm handsome and not hideous old man and I think you should let someone check your eyes because you're getting senile" I said to Amitiel's father and heard him growl as response at me.