▹ [01] Prologue.

Sophia's POV.

Location: Los Angeles.

"Nickelodeon sensation Sophia Ferguson was left heartbroken after spilt from Arrow star Colton Haynes. The 23 year old spoke to Vogue magazine earlier this week and described the break up as the hardest break up she ever had." Broadcaster Mandy Smith said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Suddenly the television was switched off. I turned around to see Danny looking at me with a straight face and the remote in his hand.

Daniel Thompson (NA: portrayed by Tyler Posey) - my best friend we started working together in the Nickelodeon hit TV series, Teenage Drama. Even though Danny and I share a love interest on Teenage Drama, all we've ever been was best friends and that's all we'll ever be, despite fans wanting us to be together.

"Danny?" I asked, unaware of what was going through his mind.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" Danny asked with a straight face. He walked over to the couch and took a seat next to me.

I quickly turned to him and Danny placed his hand around my neck, allowing me to lay against his chest. "I just wanted to hear what people are saying." I whispered.

Danny slowly rubbed my hand. He always knew when something was wrong. "Soph, watching these kind of stuff are going to remind you of Colton and it's going to hurt you more." Danny said and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Perhaps you're right." I said.

"So have you decided what you're going to do once we wrap up shooting season 3 of Teenage Drama?" Asked Danny. I quickly sat up and looked at him.

Well now that I don't have a boyfriend, I think it's time I take a little break from acting for a short while so that I can clear my head, and what perfect way to do that than by going back home.

"I'm going back to Manchester to clear my head for a while." I replied. Judging by the look on Danny's face, I could tell that he was worried that I wouldn't come back.

"You're coming back right?" Asked Danny, probably hoping that he doesn't lose his best friend.

"Obviously." I said and rolled my eyes. "I mean what's Teenage Drama without the main character Bella Hartley right?" I raised my eyebrow at him and smiled.

"Nothing." Danny chuckled.

Bella Hartley is the character I play on Teenage Drama. I've played many characters throughout my acting career but there's only one that I feel so drawn too and that is none other than Bella. Although, Bella is completely different compared to me. She's a spoilt little brat while I on the other hand could care less about material stuff. Unlike most celebrities, fame and fortune means nothing to me. Success though, success means everything. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the passion, hard work and dedication that I put into acting and honestly it was all worth it.

However, there is one thing that Bella and I do have in common and that is the fact that we're both drama queens. Yes, I can be a real drama queen at times but hey aren't most girls like that?

"Earth to Sophia." Danny said and snapped his fingers in front of my face. He then started to laugh. "What were you thinking about?" He asked, curiously.

"Bella. Sometimes I wish I could be her." I said and looked at the ground.

"Hey, look at me!" Danny demanded. He placed both of his hands on either of my shoulders. "Don't ever say that," he said, "because Bella can be a jerk sometimes." He added, making me laugh. "You're so much better than Bella." Danny said and smiled.

He always knew how to make me feel better.

"And I know what you're thinking."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah. One day you will find your Chase, just like how Bella found hers." Danny smiled.

Chase Mastersen is not just Danny's character on Teenage Drama but he's also Bella's one true love. Bella and Chase are best friends who have been in love with each other from the very beginning or the show. Bella went through alot of guys but through it all, only one guy remained consist and that guy was Chase.

"I love you so much." I said and gave Danny a tight hug.

"Who doesn't?" Danny chuckled.

Oh sweet Dan, always so conceited.

Just then one of my girls walked in. I immediately got up from my seat and walked towards her. "Hey guys." Said Alice.

Alice Forrester (NA: Portrayed by Taylor Momsen) - Alice plays my best friend on Teenage Drama and who turned out to be my best friend in real life. We bonded instantly on TD and now we're best friends for life.

"Hey girl." I said and greeted Alice with a hug.

Danny then greeted Alice.

"Your dad's in the paper again." Alice said. She started twirling her long white hair around her finger.

"When is my dad never in the paper?" I chuckled.

"Can't blame him. He's a legend." Danny stated, making me smile.

"Says the Arsenal fan," I said and acted like I was amazed. "What a compliment." I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him. Danny simply blushed.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

First chapter 😬 hope you like it 😊 please give me feedback so I'll know whether I should continue with this book.

And who do you think is Sophia's father? 🤔 with all the clues that's out, it should be pretty simple to answer 😅

Thanks for reading ☺️ Please vote and comment 🙏🏼💜 x