▹ [78] Happy Place.

"Mini golf." I said, excitedly. I probably sounded like a 10 year old but who cares. I may be an adult, but deep down, there's a child inside of me dying to come out.

Dele decided that he wanted to be in charge of the date planning since he has a lot of time on his hand because of his injury. Two weeks ago, Dele pulled his hamstring in the match against West Ham United. The injury has put him on the sideline for who knows how long. He says he feels that his leg is getting better and better each day, which is a good sign but for now, we are just going to enjoy this time off.

Today he chose mini golf which is one of my favourite sports. I always considered bowling and mini golf a secret talent of mine, one that not many people know about. I wouldn't say that I am a pro but I'm definitely right up there.

"Aww, you're so adorable when you're all childish." Dele smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love it when you compliment me." I blushed.

"I can't believe you're actually mine." Dele said. He looked so star struck. It was so cute.

"Believe it because I'm here to stay my honey." I smirked.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." And with that being said, Dele crashed his lips into mine.

Seconds later he pulled away. "Now are you ready for mini golf?" Dele asked.

"I believe the appropriate question would be, am I ready to crush you and the answer to that would be yes." I smirked.

I always been very competitive. Even the smallest of challenges are intense competitions to me. I have only one goal and that is to win. If I don't win, then it's not pretty. I tend to get angry because the truth is, I'm not a good sport. I'm actually a sore loser.

2 Hours Later.

Mini golf was really fun. I definitely enjoyed beating Dele 3 to 1. Actually, I don't think beating is the most appropriate word, I believe destroying is because that's exactly what I did.  I destroyed him. It's either Dele is really bad at mini golf or he let me win, but either way, I'll take the win.

We were now driving back to my house. My mother invited Dele over for dinner tonight so we decided to go back home a little early so that my father and Dele could have some bonding time.

Hopefully.

"By any chance, did you let me win?" I asked.

Dele immediately started laughing. "Why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because you know how competitive I am."

"Nah. You won fair and square but don't worry I'm gonna start practicing and I will beat you the next time." Dele smirked.

His words made me laugh so hard that my stomach started to pain. "In your dreams, Bami." I chuckled.

"Laugh now. You'll see."

"Whatever you say."

I then decided to take my phone out of my bag and post a picture that I took out while we were at the mini golf park.

__________________________________

sophiaferguson