▹ [26] I Spy.... Dele's A Cheat!

Jesse's POV.

Wednesday.

Location: Malibu.

Summer. My favorite time of the year. Time to relax and enjoy our time off. Beaches, parties, favorite concerts, lots of food and some football in between with my favorite people in the world.

Spending my holiday with Sophia definitely wasn't planned and even though I'm enjoying every moment of it, it's been a struggle. Sophia and I made a pact to just be friends. We also agreed on the fact that if we were meant to be together, we would eventually find our way back to each other.

The last few days hasn't been good. Instead of living up to our pact, we ended up going against it. The worst part of it all is that I know that she really likes Dele. Yeah she kissed me a few nights ago but that kiss wasn't like the others. If anything, that kiss proved how in love with Dele she really is.

All I want is for her to be happy and if being with Dele makes her happy then that's what I want. I plan on telling her that tonight at dinner. Marcus knows and he agreed to distract Madison while I talk to Sophia alone. Tonight is going to be tough but no matter what, I am going to break things off with Sophia once and for all.

Marcus and I had just finished our 5 kilometer run on Malibu beach. We were now sitting on a tree log on the beach, rehydrating ourselves. We were both tired after that long race which yours truly won of course!

I was always a faster runner than Rash.

"Bean, let's play a game." I suggested as Marcus was just about to drink another bottle of water.

"What game?" Asked Marcus.

We thought about it for a short time before turning to one another and smiling. "I spy." We both said in unison.

We played a quick game of Rock Paper Scissors to determine who would go first and unfortunately Marcus won.

"I spy with my little eye... something starts with a...," Marcus said and trailed off, "W." Said Marcus.

"Water." I blurted. Marcus immediately started laughing. "Am I right?" I asked and Rash shook it his head signaling no while laughing nonstop. "It's water innit?"

"No. That's too easy." Said Rash, causing me to roll my eyes.

I looked around and couldn't seem to find anything else that started with the letter W. What was this guy even thinking about?

"Women?" I asked. Bean looked at me with a straight face before he bust out into laughter.

"No man." He chuckled.

"What else is there?"

"I can't tell you. Just look properly."

I looked around once more and still found nothing but the water bottles. "Water bottle." I said and Rash just shook his head, signaling no again.

This guy can't be serious. He's playing me now.

"Not even water bottle."