▹ [32] Missing You More.

Tuesday.

"This place is beautiful." Said Danny as we walked into the Dancehouse Theatre.

Danny flew to Manchester yesterday to spend some time with his one and only best friend, me. After everything that happened with Alice, he thought he should come to England and spend some time with me when Jesse's at training.

How sweet of him!

Today we are visiting The DanceHouse. All talk has been about this new movie that was going to be filmed at the The DanceHouse and since Danny and I literally live for acting, we decided to check it out. Being a Ferguson has it's perks so getting Set Passes wasn't hard at all.

The director of this movie Allen Steiner is a new upcoming Director who hopes to become big with this movie. He was delighted to have us on set and even asked us to give his young and upcoming actors some tips on how to make it big in the Movie Industry.

After our talk, Danny and I had the privilege of watching the actors shoot a scene. The lead characters were so good. They understood their roles so well and gave it their everything. I could easily tell that they would be stars one day.

Once the scene ended, everyone took a break and Danny and I got to meet the directors wife, Kirsty who along brought her puppy, Zoey to set. The puppy was so adorable that Danny and I just had to play with the little grommet.

"Can I steal her?" I asked Kirsty and she laughed.

"No I want her!" Danny whined. I rolled my eyes because he just had to copy me.

Kirsty simply laughed at us. "Sorry but nobody's taking my baby." She chuckled.

"Okay, fine! But we have to have a picture with her." I said and Danny agreed.

"Of course!" Kirsty said.

Danny and I love taking out random pictures so I gave Kirsty my phone and asked Danny for his. Kirsty looked at us confused so Danny quickly explained to her about how normal pictures don't work for us.

"And you're gonna have to take out more than one." I smiled at her.

This lady probably thinks we're insane.

"Why?" She asked, confused.

"So that she can choose the best one." Said Danny.

Kirsty laughed for a bit but then once we were ready, she started to take out our pictures. We took out 10 different pictures with at least 7 different poses. Kirsty handed me my phone and I started to scroll through those pictures in search of the best one.

After a few minutes of contemplating on which picture came out the best, I finally chose one and decided to post it on Instagram. Within seconds my Instagram blew up with notifications. Even Jess, Rash and Dele commented. The guys must be on their break.

__________________________

sophiaferguson