▹ [70] Deja-Vu.

Match Stats:

Full Time Score:
Manchester United 2
Tottenham Hotspur 3

Goals:
Rashford 63' ⚽️
Martial 70' ⚽️
Kane 36' (P) ⚽️
Son 52' ⚽️
Alli 79' ⚽️

Assists:
James 63'
Rashford 70'
Eriksen 52'
Son 79'

The start of the season wasn't good for United. A 2-3 defeat to Tottenham at home wasn't what the club hoped would have happened. But it was only the first game so there's always room for involvement. United will definitely get back to winning ways soon.

"So what's going to happen with your show?" Asked Scott.

Scott missed out today's game due to injury so he sat in the stands next to me. Thankfully, Scott knows what happened with me and Jesse so he offered to sit in between us to release some kind of tension.

"It's on hold for now until I feel that I'm ready to go back." I explained to him as we walked down the tunnel together.

"Princess." My dad called out to me. I turned around and say my father walking with the great Sir Bobby Charlton.

"Go ahead, Scotty. I'll be there soon."

Scott nodded before leaving.

"Yes, daddy?"

"I just got off the phone with the boss. He's approved your idea of a Back To School Homecoming Dance for the United for UNICEF fundraiser." Said my dad with a huge smile on his face.

"That's amazing." I said excitedly.

"It was a good idea kid." Said Sir Bobby.

"Thank you uncle Bobby." I said and smiled.

"Go along then."

I nodded before walking towards the locker room. I am so glad that the boss decided to go with my idea. I honestly thought that he wouldn't considering the fact that it sounds a little clique. I have to admit, I'm a little excited about it. I've never really been to a Homecoming Dance. I never got the opportunity to experience one so I'm really looking forward to from first one. If only I had a date.

Just then, I was snapped out of my thoughts when I bumped into something. Actually no, it wasn't something, it was someone.

I looked what the familiar bare chest and rolled my eyes. The flashback of when I first met Dele started to play in my head. It was exactly like this. "Really? We're doing this again?" I asked as I gazed into his eyes for the second time today.

"You really gotta stop walking into me." Dele chuckled.

He then extended a hand out to me and I gladly took it. He pulled me up and looked at me with a smug.

"Wipe that smug off your face." I said with a straight face.

"Aww, is the baby a little cranky because her team lost today?" Asked Dele, mocking me. He spoke in a tone that you would normally talk to an actually baby and that pissed me off even more.

"Shut up, douchebag." I said and playfully hit his arm.

"Oh." Said a familiar voice from behind me.

"What do you want?" I said and rolled my eyes as I turned around to look at Erik Lamela.

"Nothing. Oh I just looking at all of this. This scene looks quiet familiar." Said Erik as he raised his eyebrows.

"When we first met." Dele said and smiled. He probably had a flashback like I did earlier.

"Yeah. Well I'm gonna get going. I need to go see my guys before they leave. Congratulations on the win. I will see you guys whenever I see you again." I chuckled.

"How about tonight?" Asked Dele.

"I don't think it would be a good idea to be seen out in public with you guys after my team practically lost to y'all today. It won't be good press for the club." I said. I took a few steps towards the United locker room but I felt bad for turning down Dele and Erik so I whipped around to see if they were still standing there and they were. "Hey, Alli." I said, capturing their attention. "But how about a raincheck?"

"Definitely."

"A raincheck?" Asked Wayne Rooney as he literally appeared out of nowhere.

"Yeah. We're just gonna hang out." I explained.

"You and Dele. Just hanging out after the relationship the two of you had?" Asked Wayne.

"Yes, Wazza. He has a girlfriend." I laughed.

"Really because I heard they broke up." Said Wayne, taking me by surprise.

I didn't know that.

"Oh, I didn't know." I replied.

"They revealed that they broke up on the same day you had your accident." Wayne said.

I took a seat on one of the benches and looked at Wayne. Surely that's the reason why Dele is being all friendly. I should have known.

"What advice can you give me?" I asked. Wayne immediately came and sat next to me.

"From what I know about Jesse and also what I've observed about him is that he truly loves you. He loves you so much that he literally die for you in a heartbeat. And love that strong, never dies. I know you think that it might be the end of your relationship but I don't think so. I don't want to sound clique but the two of you were meant to be together. You need each other because without each other, you guys are miserable. Y'all don't show it, that's for sure but you and I both know that I'm right." Said Wayne.

And he was right! I don't know about Jesse but I know that I am miserable without Jesse. I don't think that I would ever find someone like him or even love someone as much as I love him.

"How sure are you that Jesse and I will get back together?"

"He broke with you to let you follow your dream to be an actress in Hollywood. All those years you were gone, he waited for you to come back. Do you actually think that he's going to let you go permanently after waiting for you for so long?"

I shook my head, signaling no. "So what do you suppose I do?"

"Just be patient with him."

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Thanks for reading Please vote and comment 🙏🏼💜 x