▹ [48] Special Rewards.

World Cup Final.
Full Time Score:
France 3
England 2

Monday Morning.

Standing outside on the balcony of my hotel suite, flashbacks from last night started flooding my mind. Last night was definitely the worst night I have experienced so far this year. Correction, the second worst night I've experienced since the first one was definitely being dumped by Colton.

England had worked so hard to get to the final, so for it to end the way that it did was just heartbreaking. The images of Jesse crying his eyes out after the referee had blown the final whistle was extremely hard to comprehend. I wish that I could have taken his pain away but unfortunately at this moment, all I can do is offer my love and support.

I stayed up all night thinking of ways to make my baby feel better. I know that removing the pain from his heart will be completely impossible to do but if I can even get just a smile from him, I will be totally satisfied.

I have a really nice surprise planned for Jesse, one that I am hoping will do the trick and make him feel a whole lot better.

"Morning baby." Said Jesse as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Morning hun." I said and smiled at him.

Jesse removed his hands from my waist and walked towards the end of the balcony. He turned around to face me and leaned against the wall. "You woke up early today." Jesse said.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep at all."

"I know I'm the reason why and I'm sorry." Said Jesse. I could see how upset he was at himself, thinking that he was the reason that I couldn't sleep and that made me feel really sad.

"Baby no! Don't blame yourself. You had nothing to do with my sleep troubles." I said and walked up to him. I stood between his legs and wrapped my hands around his head. I could feel his hands on my thighs as I leaned towards his lips to kiss him. I felt his hand travel down to my bum as we continued to kiss.

The suddenly the door to our suite burst open. Right on time. I thought to myself. I pulled away from Jesse and turned around to face the only other person who has a keycard to our room.

"Morning guys." Marcus greeted us.

"Morning."

"Morning bootie."

"You need to go get changed." Marcus said and pointed to Jesse.

"Why?" Asked Jess.

"Haven't you checked your phone? The boss called for a meeting." Said Rash.

Thankfully Gareth Southgate called all of the English lads for a meeting, probably to compliment them on their performance during the World Cup and to motivate them. Gareth's timing is absolutely impeccable. Jesse going for the meeting will give me enough time to prepare my surprise for Jesse.

And if Gareth's meeting is short and sweet, I have a backup plan by the name of Marcus Rashford.

"What time bootie?" Asked Jess.

"You got 15 minutes." Said Marcus. The way Marcus said that, made me want to laugh so badly but considering the current situation, it would be rude so I decided to withhold my laugh.