Chapter 3

Lar'ja's POV

"We were able to track her down five miles away from her home but still there is no site in seeing this female even with our thermal radiation we can't track her, we tried following her foot prints but not even that helped thanks to this snowstorm. Now we are relying on scent even though we have no nose like humans we are still able to track down even the smallest of scents. I'm worried about my female she's out here in this unforgiving condition probably freezing her ass off! Oomans are known to be easily killed in these conditions whether it be dehydration, starvation, predators that hunt them, or other deadly diseases," I think in my head. "Even though she is known to live through these conditions it doesn't stop me from worrying about her well being. She is going to be my female after all, and it took me forever to find a female like her! Yes I know that there are others, but her, she's a true hunter through and through I see her hunt only when she needs to or to trade for things she needs and I see her teaching that to the young pup that was with her, I can only hope we find both," I think in my head.

One of the head trackers named Centanu (Black Hunter), he has dark grey skin with black stripes all across his body with silver spots he one of the oldest in the group besides myself and R'ka. There is only us three out today the other member of my tribe are busy trying to keep their females preoccupied or stop them from leaving.

"La'jar we caught the scent of the young pup that was with her! Maybe she knows where your female is!" Centanu shouts to me and my second in command R'ka because even we can barely hear one another.

"Lead the way Centanu!" I shout as we both follow him even though I'm disappointed that it was not my female, but I know my female will be happy to know that the pup that was with her is safe.

"Soon my lou-dte kale soon you'll be with me my love," I think in my head.

Nicole's POV

*HUFF HUFF HUFF*

I had been running for so long I lost track of time and I'm completely exhausted trekking through the snow wears a girl out you know especially with this snowstorm that started. Thankfully for this snowstorm I know Torie will be fine, even though I'm not with there with her. There have been times where I travel without her she knows what to do if there is danger and where to go and who to go to. Though her tracking could use some work she knows enough to get by, I think in my head.

*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SOMEWHAT RAPE SCENE IF YOU DON'T LIKE PLEASE CONTINUE TO SCROLL DOWN AND WHEN I SAY IT ENDS!!!

Victoria's POV

"I've been riding Sky for what seems like hours and I know this snowstorm is relentless and the little filly Nightshade is tired like me, and my back hurts! I'm sad that my cousin Nicole is not with me I miss her so much!" I think in my head. I know why Nicole did what she did but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it.." I think in my head sadly and stop to let my tears come and crying.

"I wish Colie was here with me!" I yell out while my tears pour out.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here a little girl lost?" says Leon coming out of the shadows and then I feel arms pull me off of Sky.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" I scream and the guy behind me puts a knife to my throat.

"Scream again and I'll make sure you never talk again," he whispers in my ear I feel disgust and dread and quietly sob.

I see another man with a black fur coat with dark brown fur pants I don't know take Sky by her rien's along with the little filly's. Sky tries to break free but the guy has a strong hold on her.

"What should we do with her Leon?" asks the guy holding me and to be honest he smells gosh darn awful like old booze.

"Hmm I think I have ideas," he says looking me up and down with an evil grin.

"I dread at the ideas that are going threw his head and continue to quietly let my tears run down my cheeks.

"Tie her up against the tree I think we have some fun with her for a long while," he says and the guy that has a knife against my neck drags me to the nearest tree and pushes up against is as he ties my arms together and me trying to pull away I still in a bundle of sobs. That is until I hear one of the men pulling what seems to be CLOTHING! OH NO PLEASE NO NO I'M NOT READY FOR PLEASE!

"PLEASE NO, NO, I'LL COOPERATE PLEASE, DON'T DO THAT PLEASE!!!!" I SHOUT AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AND TURN AROUND TO SEE LEON BEHIND ME WITH A KNIFE TO MY NECK.

"SHUT UP! You don't have you cousin here to protect you now, and now you'll know exactly why she keeps men like us away from little girls like you," he sneers as he reaches for my pants with one hand while the other has a knife to my throat, and I'm terrified for what comes next. It never comes because I feel something wet on my face, and I open my eyes to see blood everywhere including on me and see a dead Leon with a spear through his head.

*rape scene done*

"AAAHHH!!!"I scream and the other men look to see Leon's dead body. Then I hear clicking noises and growls I know what those sounds are rather who they belong to. And I see the other two me try to get their guns only to be impaled by spear themselves. I'm shaking in fear of being next when I feel my hands becoming free and one of the predators giving me the reins of sky and Nightshade, and I look at them confused.

"Ok?" asks one of them and I respond and nod my head still shaking terrified.

"W-Why would y-you h-help m-m-me?" I say in a nervous voice looking at the three of them.

"We detest any male who wish to take advantage of a young pup like yourself," says the one the has grey coloring for skin.

"We actually were hoping if you knew where your cousin was by any chance?" the large one with a green cape, "oh he's the one we saw in town! I think in my head. I respond to them with a curt nod

I get back on Sky and tell them to follow me "I might as well spare my a few more days of life," I think in my head.

Please comment or review with what you think about the story!!!