Chapter 31

RECAP

.

.

.

"I'm here, La'jar, I'm here," I says caress the left side of his mandible and this causes a purr to escape him which oddly enough brings me comfort as I squeeze his right hand more.

"Keep going he's waking up," says the doctor as he keeps typing away trying to figure how La'jar is waking up.

"La'jar please wake up... please... I love you..." I say as I cry harder and then his eyes slowly up and relief fills he he seems a bit confused at first but I don't care I'm just happy he woke up and came back to me.

*End of Nicole's Memory*

La'jar's POV

"And that's the end of the story..." she says finishing her

I was touched by my lou'dte kale's story of how she explained in detail on how she got here and obstacles she had to get through in order to get here. I was also surprised that she had told me that she loved me from what I've learned from the Ooman culture it is an intense emotion that causes the Oomans to be their most selfless. I saw how she would treat the young Ooman pup as if she were her own... but me? She even went as far to call me her mate this type of emotion I'm not familiar with but it made me purr as she hugged herself closer to me. I was even more ecstatic when Tri'ste would not be taking her away from, but for one of the ancients to actually visit and over see her status as my lou'dte kale worried me to begin with but hearing her story all my worries vanished. My lou'dte kale was indeed a fierce warrior and she will prove herself as an even fiercer hunter when she becomes blooded.

"Nicole..." I say at a loss of words she just holds me tighter and buries her head in between my head and shoulders if we weren't in the hospital I definitely show her how much I love her. So I settle for wrapping my arms around her thin waist and continue to purr as I comfort my little mate.

"I- I thought you would never wake up!" says Nicole as she cries from sadness and buries her head in my neck deeper as she wails from sadness. This seeing my lou'dte kale broken, breaks my heart into a million pieces, I don't want to even think of what would happen if my lou'dte kale never returned me. In my opinion, I believe I would be just as broken as she is never to heal.

"I am awake now my lou'dte kale, I'm not going anywhere I promise," I say as I rub my head against hers and continue purring.

"I'm going to hold you to that promise," says Nicole as her crying ceases and she starts to trace my defined muscles this causes my purrs to increase as I draw light circles against the dip of her back.

"Mmm..." My lou'dte kale makes a small whine but doesn't seem to be pulling away from my touch, and I smell her arousal as I trace the outside of her figure. Then she does something I never thought she would do, she slowly traces small kisses along my neck while slightly biting at my skin. This causes my arousal to heighten as she slowly puts pressure on my codpiece as she rubs herself against me.

"Careful my lou'dte kale don't start a dangerous game that you don't want to finish," I say now flipping her over one of my arms is snaked around her body while the other is holding my weight off of her so I don't crush her. Her braids are spread across the medical med that she lays on, and seems to be a bit taken back but doesn't look at me with fear instead it's a want and I want her the same way. One of her hands is behind my neck while the other is admiring my sculpted chest along with her eyes."Paya it's been to long since I've been with a female I've never mated with any females of my kind before, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss their presence, and Nicole was the only female that I wanted to be with." I thought in my head as I stared at my lou'dte kale with adoration and love.