Chapter 70

RECAP

.

.

.

"The clan to uphold the fourth standing will be Clan leader Guan-thwei and Lou'dte kale Alexis's clan, Clan Neyo'tin." said the third Elder. "Ok so Allie went up in rank but now there was only three clans left Nicole's, Savanna's, and Natasha's clan." I thought in my head as my nerves were showing when all three clans looked at one another.

"The clan to uphold the third position will be Clan Hin'dah who has Sul'lo as their clan leader and Natasha as the clan's Lou'dte kale." said the the second Elder straightening up as he spoke that means it's only Nicole and Savanna left. "Ah! This is so intense!" I thought in my head as we waited patiently for the first Elder we saw today to speak up.

"Clan leader La'jar and Clan leader Ani'vanke both of your Lou'dte kale's have shown more strength than any Lou'dte kale we've seen here in only a short few weeks they have shown when it takes to be a huntress, warrior, leader, and mother to those around them. I will say this once, they both made it difficult to choose but in the end it is your clan, Clan leader Ani'vanke and Lou'dte kale Savanna that will retain the second position in this standing. Clan Leader La'jar though it had taken you longer to find your Lou'dte kale we must say that you had indeed taken our time in finding her but but she is indeed as the Oomans say 'a diamond in a dozen'. Congratulations to you and your clan for retaining the top position as leader of the clans," said the first Elder as every clan saluted to La'jar, Nicole, and Neveah as I smiled happy because my cousin sooo deserved this.

Nicole's POV

To say I was shocked was an understatement I looked around to the whole room saluting both La'jar and I as I held onto Neveah. Torie is next to us with the biggest smile on her face while saluting us, to bad this moment was short lived.

*WWHHHEEEEERRR!!! WWHHEEEEERRR!!! WWHHEEEERRR!!!*

Many of the Clan leaders were shouting out orders to the guards as they strolled in and out of the room to take their Lou'dte kale's and pups to safety. La'jar then started to shout some orders as Torie myself and Neveah were all being ushered out of the room and to safety with the other Lou'dte kale's.

"La'jar?" I called out to him as he rested his head against mine while purring and trying to calm me down.

"Keep the pups and yourself safe my Lou'dte kale," he said as he looked at me with my teary eyes and all I could do was nod I knew he would come back to us but I always had this sinking feeling that something was going to go wrong.

Me and the other Lou'dte kale's were almost to the area of where the safe room was when Savanna had stopped in her tracks at the end of the group grunting and clenching her teeth together. The other Yautja guards were trying to encourage her to keep moving when and that we were almost there. Savanna kept grunting and trying to catch her breath as I can see her struggling our creatures were already in the safe room, but what's wrong with Savanna... Oh no that's when I notice the trail of water behind her.

"Shit! Don't just stand there! Carry her into the room you idiot, and you three we need a lot of towels and and hot water stat!" I shouted out orders I tried to help savanna get into the arms of one of the Yautja guards. While Torie grabbed the hand of her three year old child and held Neveah in one of her other hands. The Other three Yautja looked at me like I was crazy, but we really didn't have time for this kind of confusion.

"Go NOW!!! SHE'S HAVING HER BABY RIGHT NOW!!!" I shouted at all of them to hurry the fuck up as soon as I mentioned the baby they all scrambled in different areas, or from the fact that I shouted them to leave already. Either way they were gone and I told the other women what was going on as they started to prepare an area for her.