Chapter 59

RECAP

.

.

.

"Your's was most definitely more action packed and sad at the same time," she said finally gaping at me and I know she went through pain, but now she knows that I know what it means to be in pain, loss, and scared.

"Yeah some days I think how do I do it because most people like us would commit suicide at just a peek of the pain we go through." I say to her and she nods her head understanding and then looks up at me.

"Your family would be proud of the woman and mother you are today," she says smiling at me.

"And your children will be proud at the strong Lou'dte kale that they have for a mother," I say smiling at her as she wipes her tears away then the doors open to reveal all of our mates.

La'jar's POV

As I entered the room filled with clan leader there was already thirteen of them here many of the clans were with one another's ally. Both clan leaders Bäckō'sĕvï, and Guan-thwei had not arrived yet so Elder Küzŏn and his son Küzŏn were not here yet either. So I went to associate with my allies that were here clan leaders Rit'tato, Untar, and Quo'ke to see if I had missed anything.

"Lajar glad you could make it have you heard the news?" asked Clan leader Untar looking at the Elders skeptically Untar is ten in the rankings for his clan at the moment since from what I've heard from Bäckō'sĕvï they were going to reevaluate our clans with our new Lou'dte kale's.

"About the Elders reevaluating our clans yes and I also heard they are planning on making it every 100 years instead of 500 from a source," I say not revealing that Bäckō'sĕvï was the on to tell both Clan leader Guan-thwei and I. Not even my dear freinds know of my alliance with Clan leaders Guan-thwei and Bäckō'sĕvï... yet.

"Aye, it's true from what I've been told the same thing by the Elders, they are talking about it but I highly doubt that it will be every 100 years maybe 200 yes, but not 100 to soon to see any change between our clans," says Quo'ke in a gruff voice as we all nod at his statement.

"Question is how are the Elders going to evaluate our clans from what my father has told me and he's an ancient now, they have never done an evaluation with our Lou'dte kale's before unless something big was discovered," said Rit'tato as he crosses his arms while looking at all of us I get a little tense at his comment and it seems Untar had noticed my strange body language and eyed me.

"Do you know something La'jar about what Rit'tato is talking about?" he asked me skeptical if I'm hiding anything and I nod my head since the announcement about my Lou'dte kale would come out eventually.

"Indeed I do," I say and the three of them tense and wait for my response when Guan-thwei comes behind me and shakes my shoulder greeting me with happiness.

"La'jar glad you could make!" he says enthusiastically the three of my allies look at him bristling and enraged that he laid a hand on me.

"What is the meaning of this clan leader Guan-thwei, how can you so care free when you are our enemy?" said Quo'ke bristling and baring his mandibles at Guan-thwei.

"Has La'jar not told you all the good news yet?" asked Guan-thwei as lets go of me and and gives me a skeptical look.

"I was getting to it until you interrupted my explanation of a hunch on why our Lou'dte kale's are here," I say glaring at him as he brushes it off like nothing, "This is one of these times where I Guan-thwei," I thought in my head. Guan-thweie explains to my allies that both his Lou'dte kale and mine were related and how my Lou'dte kale has Yautjan blood running through her and basically explained her whole story for me and asked if he had missed anything it was a lot for all of them to take for one day and were shocked that I had a daughter the third recorded hybrid female that we know of at the moment.