Chapter 72

RECAP

.

.

.

*I was watching finding Nemo when I was typing this so thank Disney for this saying*

"That's a silly thing to say," said to her as she gives me hard look.

"What." she said still looking at me with a hard look.

"Think about it Nicole if you stopped every little thing from happening in our pups lives then nothing would ever happen to them, no joy and especially no learning. That's how you grew up you learned to be resourceful, resilient, and intelligent all rolled up into one." I explained to my Lou'dte kale as she looked at in understanding.

"Tomorrow we discuss the war plans they are wanting to launch an attack on the Changelings home planet so rest because we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow," I say to her as she nods her head and rests her eyes in deep slumber.

"I couldn't predict what would happen in the future of this war but I knew for a fact that nothing would stop me from protecting my family no matter what I would risk my life to keep them safe especially my family right here." I thought in my head as I fall into deep sleep myself.

Nicole's POV

Both La'jar and I were making our way to the war room as I call it but Torie and Neveah would need to stay with the other children in the next room over. "God! is this what mothers feel when they are send their kid off to school for the first time? Ugh it feels mentally exhausting!" I thought in my head as I give a quick kiss to Torie and Neveah saying that I would get them as soon as the meeting was over.

I was sitting in between La'jar and one of his allies name Quo'ke with his wife next to him and her waving to me as many of the other couples came strolling in as well. Soon Elder grandfather and the other Elders came in including pops.

"Thank you all for coming now to discuss matters, this is the situation we are facing at the moment the Changelings have covered the entire north and south parts of our Yautja Prime home planet. Now we have been able to stop them from spreading to the West and East sides of the planet, but it won't last much longer when their second fleet comes in." said Elder grandfather as shows the diagram from the table we are all surrounding. The Diagram shows the entire planet's infrastructure and out military points that are stationed on the majority of the west and East parts.

"Where are the rest of our fleets? Surely we have more than this." Said one of the clan leaders,"

"Indeed we do, but they so far out of our planets reach because most of them are at the planet Earth as you are all aware of, the quickest time they will be able to arrive would be another two weeks. Even if they do arrive here in time to aide us they will need to restock up on fuel and supplies let us all not forget either that some of the ships will be bringing their new mates." said Elder Kallїfa as he showed us the time of the arrival of the rest of the fleets that would be coming to our aide.

"What of the others that are out on hunts surely they are not far from here?" suggested another Yautja.

"They are only a few ships that are given to the ones who have surpassed their chiva Clan Leader Vi'ske, not many of them either especially form the last Chiva that Lou'dte kale Nicole barely survived from." said one of the Elders in a grave tone.

"Pauk is there nothing we are able to do," said a another Yautja slamming his fits against the table frustrated.

"What if we were to lead an attack on their main ships?" suggested Allie as she looked hopeful.