Chapter 25

RECAP

.

.

.

"Enough! the two of you go find your mates before I have them find you!" he roars bristling at the two of them and they don't hesitate to leave at his orders. I was surprised that he showed this side of him they must have been trying his patients already, but then Torie comes beside me to see if I'm alright I use my right hand to pet her hair and smile at her showing that I'm fine. La'jar then brushes a loose strand of my hair out of my hair and continues to purr as if nothing happened. I hold his hand close to my face so he cups it gently even his though his scaly hands are about the size of my face I don't mind it, it's more soothing than scary. I look up at him as he holds me close and I notice a gentleness in his nature that I didn't before, all while Torie is smiling at the two of us.

"Grätägō, La'jar," I say to him as he smiles with pride as me.

"N'jauka, my lou'dte kale," he says resting his head against mine.

La'jar's POV

I took as disrespect when the other females were, as the humans say teasing, my lou'dte kale they should know their place by now. My lou'dte kale's standing is the same as mine they show her disrespect they are showing me disrespect. Once she is claimed by me all servants who don't have a pup to be taking care should know that especially. Then the ship move signifying that we have landed in Yautjan Prime and in our clan boundaries.

"We are here," I tell Nicole as she tenses up but smooths out her dress and tries to fix her hair.

"How do I look? Am I ok?" she asks me a little and unsure.

"You look great Colie," says the little pup trying to encourage her cousin, Nicole tickles her sides and says her thanks to the giggling pup and looks at me expecting me to say something but then the doors to the drop off area open to reveal my clan with a few Ooman women and many Yautjan warriors and hunters alike cheering for our arrival. I Roared for my citizen to be silence so that I may present Nicole as my lou'dte kale.

"I present to you my clanmates, your new lou'dte kale!" I say grabbing Nicole's hand and bringing her forward to show her off, so that everyone can see her as she waves her hand to all of the citizens. There is a black chariot with gold outlining the designs and gold rims waiting for us it has two Titzuani's wrapped and saddled in the front my Lou'dte kale seems a bit uneasy and nervous when looking at the creatures while the young pup hops into the chariot with ease. I chuckle at my lou'dte kale's mistrust for the creatures but I had assured her that it was safe for her be in the chariot. All three of us waved at our citizens until we reach my home, our home, where Lou'te kale would stay with me.

THIS IS A Titzuani:

Torie would have her own room with of course weapons at her disposal since Nicole was the one to tain her it's only fair she were to continue her training

Torie would have her own room with of course weapons at her disposal since Nicole was the one to tain her it's only fair she were to continue her training. The pups room will have guards at all costs so nothing bad happens to her as promised to my lou'dte kale. I still remember the day my lou'dte kale made me promise her to keep her cousin safe at all costs even if it meant choosing between the two She made me up hold an Oath.