Chapter 56

Author Crissillis: Sorry I wasn't around to post the next chapter but I was gone the whole day!!! Why you ask because it was my B-day BITCHES!!! XD XP XD XP and this now 20 year old will leave you all to enjoy the story and happy holidays you party animals!!!! XD XP

RECAP

.

.

.

"I've missed being near you," she says as she snuggles closer to me.

"And I have missed your touch," I say as I stroke her back gently as she shivers at my touch.

"When do we need to meet with the Elder's?" She asked me as she looked up at me with her golden eyes.

"We'll be meeting them in four months," I tell her and nuzzle her head.

"We'll be meeting them in four months," I repeat as she nods her head and snuggles closer to me as we drift off into sleep.

Nicole's POV

*Two Weeks before they meet the Elders and other leaders of the clans later*

"Oh, calm down Nicole you have nothing to worry about you know La'jar is going to be overjoyed anyway with the new." says my cousin Allie as she smiles at me while I'm pacing around waiting for my results. Oh, and if you're what results I'm waiting for well I was wasn't feeling well this morning and instantly thought that I was pregnant again. I mean come on we barely did the deed twice and I was pregnant with Neveah, but then a few drinks later last month and well here I am wondering what the tests say from the healers as the Yautja call them.

"Ugh but what if I am Allie it's way to soon for me to be this way!" I shout worried and terrified at the same time if I am because that means more kids for to keep an eye on, but happy at the same time because our little family is growing bigger everyday.

"Oh please Nicole you'll be fine and if it makes you feel batter it's quite common for most women who are with their mates to conceive right away after they gave birth to a child." says Allie trying to cheer me up but I continue to glare at her.

"Allie, I mean, come On! It wasn't that long ago that I had Neveah! How I be pregnant this soon I at least wanted to wait until she was well... Old enough to walk," I say exasperated and tired at the same time as we wait in the medical room for the healer to bring back my results. Then he walks in as he looks at both Allie and I and shows us the vial in his hands that show it glowing purple while Allie hugs me and squeals really loudly waking up her two boys. She stops hugging me immediately and goes to calm them down, and at this I know why she's excited because purple means that I'm pregnant. And it feels like a huge ton of bricks have been weighed down on me as I sit on the medical bed and rub my eyes tiredly Neveah is with her father at moment with Torie and Tri'ste. "La'jar wanted to see how Neveah acted and was surprised when she wasn't afraid of him in the least and would always want to be near him I knew right away that she was going to be a daddy's little princess literally." I thought in my head as I shook of the thought of worry for my new child.

"Thank you healer I'll tell La'jar the news on my own time for now do you mind if I do my monthly check ups until I'm comfortable with telling him the news and the healer nodded his head as he left to go help other patients.

"Maybe your right Allie and I think it's time I give the father of my children a break from his father duties for a short while," I say jokingly as I grab one of my Nephews named Alakay while she carried other son Cadmar.