Chapter 54

RECAP

.

.

.

"We're not done yet my Lou'dte kale," I say climbing on top of her as she looked at me with a hooded look of her face as she gave a little tired laugh at me.

"How many times are you going to go we have a long day today too," she says but I just smile at her mischievously.

"And who said we were leaving this room today?" I say holding her closely to me while taking my hard cock out of its confines. She bit her lip as she looked at my cock and then at me as I stared at her with desire.

"How many times are you planning to go?" she asks me giggling as I nuzzle her.

"As many times as possible," I say as I start leaving love bites all along her neck.

Nicole's POV

"Oh, ah La'jar! I can't take it anymore of THIS! I'm going to CUM! fuck La'jar! You're going to make me CUM! Oh, UH AH MMM!! FUCK LA'JAR I'M COMING, I'M COMING, I'M- UUAAAHHH!!!!!" I shouted in ecstasy. Breathing heavily as I spasmed from my orgasm that La'jar gave me causing my back to arch to his touch and my hands clutching the back of his head as I slowly came off my high and fall back onto the bed panting as I tried to catch my breath from that amazing orgasm that La'jar gave me. "FUCK! Where did learn that from!?" I thought in my head I saw La'jar licking his mandibles of my juices and start to climb over me.

"We're not done yet my Lou'dte kale," he says climbing on top of me as I looked at him still trying to catch my breath from my orgasm my eyes were half open probably giving him a hooded look. I looked at him and gave him a bit of a tired laugh, "how many times does he want to go?" I thought in my head a little nervous and excited at the same time.

"How many times are you going to go we have a long day today too," I say trying to convince him that maybe we should save it for another day perhaps I mean we are parents after all and I know Neveah will realize we're gone, but seems to have other ideas as he smiles at me mischievously.

"And who said we were leaving this room today?" He told me while holding me closely to him and taking his hard cock out of its confines. I bit my lip as I looked at his cock and then I looked back at him as he seemed to be staring at me with even more desire. "Damn him how am I suppose to think anything right when looks like a predator whose found his prey and is hungry for more." I thought in my head.

"How many times are you planning to go?" I ask him while giggling as he nuzzles my tickle spot.

"As many times as possible," he says to me as he starts suck and bite my neck leaving his little love bites.

"Is that so my love?" I ask him as he inserts his cock into my vigina slowly as to not hurt me since we basically haven't done it in I don't know almost a whole year and besides I just gave birth to Neveah almost a bout a week ago. "But damn curse my horny self!" I thought in my head as I moaned at how much I missed him and his big cock.

"MMM! Ah, La'jar," I say as I moaned his name, happy when I heard him groan in pleasure and growled possessively over me.

"My Lou'dte kale," he says in a husky tone as he begins to move and causes me to gasp but I didn't care my need for La'jar was growing with each stroke his cock gave my vigina. The pace was slow and consistent as we made love to one another cherishing the moment for as long as we could and each other I didn't want this end.