Chapter 73 part 2

RECAP

.

.

.

"So who's little one are you babysitting?" she asked me while smiling at Neveah's sleeping form and seemed a bit skeptical.

"Oh, this is my niece Neveah, I also have two little nephews as well and four more nieces or nephews on the way," I said a bit bashful as her eyes widen at me surprised that I would have so many little ones to look after.

"Wait don't tell me, is this Neveah? As in Neveah the daughter of Clan Leader La'jar and Lou'dte kale Nicole? Lou'dte kale Nicole who is rumored to be expecting four little ones?" Her eyes widening at the realisation as I nod my head to her confirming her accusations.

"Yup that's the one," I say as Neveah rests herself against me sleeping away. "Lord anyone who will listen please watch over my family we have already lost so much, please don't make us lose anyone else important to us," I prayed in my head as I found a resting area to sleep as I held Neveah close to me.

La'jar's POV

"We are receiving heavy fire Clan leader La'jar the the shields are down nearly 45 percent sir," said one the Yautja Soldiers incharge of the ships defences along with three other yautja.

"Put all energy in the ship's shields and firearms we have hold the Changelings long enough to get every, Lou'dte kale, pup, and Yautja off of this ship! Before we can put the rest our plan in motion!" I shouted as more of the things going wrong with the ship were announced.

*BOOM* *BANG* *WHEEERR* WHEEERR* *WHEEERR*

The alarm now went off as many of the crew members that stayed on the ship with me, the crew members that were evacuating the ship were finally leaving and were now returning to the mother ship o get the last of the crew members. I had gotten word that Nicole was dealing with the things back on Yautja Prime like we planned and was awaiting the arrival of the final ships that I would get on once everyone else was off the ship.

"Clan leader La'jar the shuttles are returning we should be leaving with them, this will be the last stop they make." said one of the Yautja Soldiers. I knew what he was getting at I may be clan leader but I must look after my kind before I can even think about myself especially my Lou'dte kale and pups.

"The rest of you go I will be handling the ship manually while the rest of you get out of here." I said as they all stood there shocked at my response.

"But Clan-" I cut off one of the pilots on this ship

"Go now I will not repeat myself again!" I commanded as they all bowed their heads and left without uttering another word. Another wave of blasts were being shot at the mothership that I was piloting I assumed control of the whole mothership as I put full thrusters to be aimed for their head ship and had the shields on full blast. The Shuttles have already left to go to Yautja prime while I stayed and piloted the ship and hoped that there would be at least one escape pod to for me to go in. I kept firing straight ahead of me the ships alarms grew louder in warning of the ship of overheating and taking in to much damage. I continued to storm forward to their main ship in hopes of dispelling the main armada. I punched the key coordinates for the mothership to hit their main ship as I went to one of the escape pods. I was running for my life as I made my way to the escape pods there was fire and smoke, blasts and explosions everywhere from the ship trying to cool itself and instead overheating. It didn't matter to me anymore as I ran, for my life depended on finding at least one escape pod to go off in and head straight to Yautja Prime.