Chapter 64

RECAP

.

.

.

"By Paya have I never seen anyone let alone an Ooman willing to risk on saving another beings life for a certain cause." said La'jar's father as he can't seem to get over his initial shock of me.

"And why is it that so astonishing, knowledge is power is it not?" I say as I remember back to all of my past experiences both good and bad.

"That is true, but to show that much mercy to one race after your family history with them I have to say is something not even I could do." said La'jar's grandfather as him, pops, and La'jar get check their weapons and get ready for any attack. "Shits about to get very real, real soon," I thought in my head as I get all my own weapons ready as La'jars father looks at me shocked that I carry my own weapons.

"What?" I look at his as he continues to stare at me shocked.

"You never cease to surprise me," he says to me.

"What else would you expect? I'm a mother to two little girls and four children on the way. How can you expect me to not to have at least three weapons on me?" I say to him as La'jar and pops chuckle at me.

"She has a point father," says La'jar as he smiles with pride at me and this warms my heart that he agreed with me. "This is going to be fun," I thought in my head.

La'jar's POV

I was beyond relieved that Nicole, Neveah and Torie were all alright and I don't plan on losing Nicole or any of them for that matter anytime soon especially Nicole now that she's not only back to me but also carrying four more of our pups. I was sitting in a chair as I cleaned my weapons and making sure that the software was alright and aiming was good while Nicole was helping Torie on making her weapon and instructing her on how to hold her weapon as well. As all of this was happening Neveah was nowhere in sight and this had me worried since Nicole wasn't wearing her carry on as she calls it to carry Neveah in it. Nicole decided to change into another set of clothes that were provided for her so she may be able to move more easily while being protected slightly

"Nicole where's Neveah?" I say as Nicole turns to me and looks to my right with wide eyes but a warm smile slowly its way across her face as well. "Why is she looking to my right side and-" I looked to my right and when I looked down I now understood why she had wide eyes and a warm smile. There was Neveah standing right next to the leg of my chair as she examined it and traced it with her fingers in wonder and looked up at me with a smile on her face. Torie was shocked that Neveah was walking already and smiled widely as she watched Neveah try to walk for the first time.

"*gasp* She's walking already? You weren't kidding when you said they do grow up fast Colie!" said Torie as Neveah slowly made her way to my leg and reach up her arms for me to carry her.

"Go to mama. go to mama," I said trying to shoo her away from me, since I had a lot of sharp objects near me and I was not going to chance my daughter getting hurt by accident.

"Nicole is just over to the side laughing as Torie laughs with her when neveah doesn't listen to me much less understand me. As Nicole goes over to Neveah with a warm smile she tugs at Neveah's arms gently to pry them off my leg and helps Neveah get use to the idea of walking. I watched my mate and daughter practice on Neveah walking Torie was just as excited. Nicole ever gentle with pups still had her tender smile on as she held neveah's hands in hers while Neveah was taking her first steps.