Chapter 61 part 1

RECAP

.

.

.

"Damn girl are you even trying to have children?" Claudia says as she looks at me surprised. Sillia and Zaharina look at her then me and ask how any children I'm having and after say I'm having four they look me then my barely baby bump then at me once again and give their congrats and make plans already to have a baby shower for Zaharin first then plan mine once we are done with Zaharina's baby shower for her twin boys.

"Ok who's ready to place bets?" says Sillia as she looks at the two girls and they start getting excited.

"What are you betting on?" I ask them perplexed.

"We're betting on how of your four babies are boys and girls of course!" says Zaharina as I shake my head at this crazy bunch then Torie comes over to me and sits on my lap with Neveah in her arms asleep as the girls place their bets. Zaharina betted that I would have two girls and two boys, Sillia betted that I would have three girls and one boy, while Claudia betted that I would have three boys and one girl. These girls are going to be the death of as our banquet went on.

La'jar's POV

After the banquet had finished many had congratulated Nicole and I on our new arrival of pup Torie was overjoyed saying that she would have more little ones to play with. As we entered our quarters Nicole changed Torie in her sleep wear and Neveah.

Torie was already sleeping on a smaller bed that was in the our quarters right next to Neveah's crib. I rested the blanket over Torie who easily curled herself in the soft white furs as Nicole rested Neveah in her crib slowly rocking her from side to side and then made her way to change her wear as I stripped myself of my heavy armor and only stayed in my loincloth. I waited in the bed for Nicole and thankfully I didn't have to wait long as I was blessed by Paya with her beauty as she made her way to our bed for the time being.

This is what Nicole is wearing: 

"What are you staring at?" she said acting shy again as I brought her closer to me

"You," I say as she giggles softly and her voice is like music to my ears, her touch send electricity through my veins, and her scent, her scent has changed because she is carrying our pups I can tell but it is still alluring to me.

"Why? there's nothing special." she says as she wraps her arms around my neck she says giving me an incredulous look.

"Because you 'are' special inside," I say nuzzling her as I purr and rolling her onto her back on the bed as I hover over her as she tries to muffle her laugh.

"My Lou'dte kale you are special in deed and anyone who has meet you for the first time can see that," I say as cuddles closer to me and we drift off into deep slumber.