Chapter 63

RECAP

.

.

.

I'm baffled by what he said but I also understood why he was asking me the question the same thing happened to his father what he lost his mate he made sure to transform his son into a fine warrior and hunter.

"Make sure that my pups learn everything they can to survive and grow in their own individual way as the beings were meant to be. I know Nicole would sacrifice her life in a heartbeat if it meant that all of her pups would survive and train them to know everything about surviving on their own. Of course I will mourn her loss for all eternity, but not even she would want me to mourn her loss the rest of my life I know her to well already that she is strong both in body and spirit and her strength will transfer to all of our pups." I say with all confidence, seriousness, and truth. Küzŏn seems a bit surprised but smiles at my answer and nods his head as he agrees with me.

"They both remind of them," said Kuzon as he looks at me

"Who?" I asked him curious now.

"My pup and mate," he said walking away and stopping as he turns to me to answer and then continues to leave again.

Nicole's POV

I watched from the corner of my eye as my grandfather Küzŏn also known as pops as I like to call him so that both him and Elder grandfather don't get mixed up when I call out their names. I watched as they both spoke with one another and it seemed serious as pops was a bit saddened and when he got his answer from La'jar he was pleased and saddened all rolled up into one. After pops left La'jar seemed a bit troubled as he stared down at our sleeping daughter with worry.

"Is this how you do it colie?" asked Torie as she looked at her spear in a weird way that caused me to laugh and shake my head.

"This is how it looks Torie here let me help you," I say as I show her the example and and go into depth of how to make a sear.

*sometime later*

After I was done showing Torie on how to create weapons I went up to L'jar who couldn't see to take his eyes off of Neveah's sleeping form. Torie went to go show Allie her handy work since she was still in the training room while I went to La'jar.

"What's on your mind La'jar? You seem distraught." I asked since I can tell when something is bothering him and he looks at me over his shoulder when I peek my head over his shoulder and wrap my arms around his torso.

"Bothered by the conversation that I had with your Grandfather Küzŏn, is all he worried about your well being and the pups." said La'jar as he consoles in me.

"He is family and he too lost his own mate like his father but also his pup my mother. We all worry about the well being of the ones we love that's why it's so important to spend time with them as much as we can with them. So that way we don't have any regrets and are grateful for the time we spent with them they do leave us." said my Lou'dte kale and all was true about what she said and shocking at how wise she really is. Even though she so young in my kinds eyes she has as much knowledge as an Elder sometimes.

"And I am grateful that you are my Lou'dte kale," he said while nuzzling the sideof my head that rested on his shoulder.

"Mama!" said Neveah me not even realising that she was awake tried reaching out to me.

"Yes my little one? What's the matter?" asked her as I carry her in my arms all Neveah does is put one of her hands in her mouth signifying that she is hungry.