Chapter 9

RECAP

.

.

.

Nicole's POV

"What do you mean I have to get ready? What am I getting ready for" I ask cranky that I've been woken up from my nap and Torie doesn't look any better than I do. There's a human woman who's named who happens to be Aaeesha is clothed in yautja tribal clothing, she has tanned skin with dark brown long hair that's in dreadlocks with bright green hazel eyes. She has gold and black markings that look like flames, they run all over a small portion of her body. To me it looks like a tattoo but the most intriguing mark is the one by her neck it's green with silver and it look like a toucan with sharp spike behind its head, to tell the truth. The gold and black marks run all along her sides, just off her shoulders and and a little above her legs as well.

"Well you see we are to be boarding on Guan-thwei, and your soon to be mate named La'jar who is clan leader is expecting all of us to dress appropriately," says Aaeesha holding a certain type of tribal clothing that has a little bit of armor. And a smaller dress that has what appears to be some type of animal clothing that I think will fit my cousin Victoria.

"Huh?" I say and look at her confused "who's La'jar?" I think in my head.

"I'm just here to help you not only get settled, but to get ready for we are going to be going to another ship as guests," she explains.

"Oh... Do I have to go?" I ask her really hoping that I didn't have to go.

"Sadly yes but from what I have heard I believe your cousin is also on the ship I think?..." she says and at the mention of my cousin being on their I perk up instantly.

"You should have told me that sooner!"I yell and grab the clothes from her hand and throw the smaller dress at Torie as she sturrs from her sleep. Aaeesha just looks at me surprised and shows me to the bathroom in this room. Which surprises me when I see one of the wall disappear revealing one of the most elegant washrooms I've ever seen in my entire life. I swear the bathtub can fit like ten of those things that took the women from Earth and it seems the shower is right next to it and to me it looks like a miniature waterfall! "A FUCKING MINIATURE WATERFALL!!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY THESE THINGS AGES AGO!!! They are living the life!!!... I mean come on if you could see this bathroom you'd be surprised just as much as me!! I think in my head.

Aaeesha laughs at me gawking, "I remember having the exact same reaction," she tells me. "Well? shall we then," she says and starts the water in the bathtub and puts some oils or nice smelling stuff, "either way it smells soooo nice!" I think in my head.

"I'll leave your clothing on the sink and let you and your cousin can get ready call me by pressing that blue button on the wall, when you are done, or need help with anything. I'll get to you as soon as I can," She says with a sweet smile and takes her leave.

Torie looks at what seems to be a training bra for her and the other necessities luckily I know what some of this stuff is and I start to show her what her mother (my aunt Olivia) showed me how to use. Both my uncle and Aunt Olivia were into the modern lifestyle rather than the rustic and outdoors lifestyle like how I grew up in the first years of my life, and how I've been raising my cousin Victoria.

"So like this?" says Tore looking at me quizzically as I showed her how to apply the certain oils to her skin and I nodded my head to her and continued to wash her off in the bath and scrubbing her scalp with the shampoos and conditioners. Once I was done with helping her being scrubbed I got in the bathtub and continues to scrub and wash myself of all the grime and dirt that had been on me, while torie was putting on her furred dress, and man did it feel good to take a good bath. After I was done cleansing myself I dried off, I went to put on the warrior outfit that was set up for me.Once I'm done getting ready, I have to admit it is different from what I'm use to but I'm liking the warrior outfit it almost reminds me of the summer outfit I'd wear when me and Torie were too hot to wear the winter clothes. I go to call Aaeesha so she may do the finishing touches I guess.