Chapter 34

RECAP

.

.

.

"My lou'dte kale, come for me my Ag'ape! I'm close to as well!" he roared as he pounded his cock in me faster that I felt fireworks light my vision. I screamed in complete ecstasy having my first orgasm and Climax there were no words to describe the amount of pleasure and love that filled my when I came.

"RAAAOOORR!!!" La'jar roared as I felt him cum inside and I swear I orgasmed again because of how warm and thick his cum was. Everything was so indescribable, I lay there out of breath with him next to me exhausted as well, I felt proud and yet happy at the same time that he was my first and I did it with the one I loved...

La'jar's POV

*Early in the Morning*

I watched as my lou'dte kale rested peacefully against my chest, she was sleeping with a few strands of loose hair in her face. I combed my thick claws in her bewildered braids and loose hair so I can see her beautiful face resting against my chest. I still couldn't believe we mated last night, but I also knew we had a busy day ahead of us but to spend it with her night is by far the most memorable in my opinion. I watched as she stirred in her sleep and tucked herself more into my neck and on my chest. The only thing covering the both us was the red fur blanket that I gave her when I thought she was cold. The bed had been lopsided because of last night's mating intercourse now she is officially my lou'dte kale, who I will cherish always.

"Mmm..." says Nicole as she turns away from me and snuggle even more in the red fur which causes me to give a chuckle, but now I'm worried if I hurt when she moves her legs and winces? This causes dread to fill me, "PAUK! Was I too rough with her last night? I didn't mean to hurt her I just wanted to make her my mate officially! Curse my mating urges" I thought in my head angry with myself.

"La... jar...Mmm" said Nicole thinking she is going to wake up but then I hear her begin to pant and at this I think she's in pain. But her eyes are closed and her scent had changed to one of arousal and her pants were turning to moans. I watched amazed, she... was... dreaming? "I never heard of Oomans dreaming of mating or sexual intercourse before..." I thought in my head. She was rubbing her legs closer together and holding the blanket closer to her as her moans grew louder and the need to release grew more as I watched her undo herself as she screamed my name while panting and moaning.

"La'jaAAAHH!" she screamed as she reached her climax and continued to pant heavily. "Now that is something I do not mind seeing her do with me in reality again," I thought in my head infatuated with the idea of mating with her again. That is until she opens her tired eyes that give her a hooded look, she surveys her surroundings looking around the confused at where she is exactly. Then as if remembering where she is she turns around to face me with her back towards me. I decide to wrap my arms around her from behind as her whole face goes red when she sees her discarded clothing everywhere and that we are not wearing any ourselves. She tries to get out of my grip gently but my grip is to tight for her get out and I decide to tease her a little bit.

"How did you sleep my lou'dte kale?" I ask her knowing full well how she slept. Her whole face goes even more red as she remember last night and probably her dream of us mating.

"Fine!" she squeaks out of nervousness and holds her head down as if ashamed of herself. When there was nothing to be ashamed of, so I take initiative of the situation and purr while nibbling and licking the right side of her neck and she caves at my touch.

"La'jar..." she sighs and her arousal flares as I use one of my hands to cup her left breast and continue my assault on the right side of her neck. She tilts her head to the left side for me so I can get better access, and she uses her right hand to caress the right side of my face as she uses her left hand to steady herself. I then proceed to use my other hand to touch her deflowered area as her back arches even more to my touch as if silently asking for more.