Chapter 24

RECAP

.

.

.

"You can look now Torie," I say to her and she stares at me gaping stunned at how beautiful the dress was.

"Wow that dress is beautiful!" says Torie as she admires the dress from head to toe.

"Thanks Torie you ready?" I ask her while grabbing her hand as we walk out together to the Docking area.

La'jar's POV

As I was making my way to the docking area where I would great my tribe with my Lou'dte kale, my mind was clouded with the images of my Lou'dte kale in just her towel that did little to cover her cleavage. "Especially, when the towel was no longer covering her, pure perfection was all I could think about, my lou'dte kale was pure perfection. I saw how plump her breasts really were, they would be perfect when she carries our pups, and her womanly wide hips that she was graced with would be perfect for birthing them, and don't get me started on how toned and well defined her body is. Her muscle are well formed and toned from all of her training she did when was back on Earth. Pauk! I just had to look at her when she was just in a towel and when towel came off! C'JIT! If the pup wasn't there I would've mated with my lou'dte kale right then and there! I could just imagine myself cupping her breast in my hand and giving her love bites all over her body while I- AH! PAUK! NO! I have to wait until she is ready! I can't act out on my urges or impulse! Especially now that I've earned her trust!" I thought in my head as I wait at the docking area for her and the pup. "The only reason I had even gone back to my quarters was so I could give Nicole the dress she needed to wear as my Lou'dte kale but pauk I didn't expect her to be done with her bath already! Paya! These thoughts of her are going to be the death of me!" I thought in my head.

*C'jit - Shit * *pauk - fuck*

"La'jar?" said the angelic voice that could bring me to my knees and stop any rage that filled within me. I turn around to be meet with my one beauty and the pup she cared for who looks excited as ever which causes me to chuckle, but one look at my lou'dte kale and I had no words to describe her beauty.

"Hi La'jar!" said the little pup who ran off and ran to the one called Aaeesha.

"Torie! *sigh* Aye my cousin," says my lou'dte kale as she goes to retrieve the little pup, but I stop her by holding her hand, because I don't want her to leave me just yet.

"Let her be, look at how happy she is," I say as Nicole looks at me confused but then focuses on her cousin and sees her cousin playing with the women and twirling for them showing off her new dress. Nicole looks at her cousin and eases up as she smiles kindly at her, and then turns to me not knowing what to say at first.

"Thank you, how do you say it in you language?" she asks smiling at me and squeezes my hand a little bit. I chuckle at her but I am happy that she is making an effort to learn my tongue.

"Grätägō, Grätägō means thank you in my tongue, my lou'dte kale," I say to her as she tries to speak in my tongue.

"Grä... tä... gō... Grät... ägō... Grätägō... Grätägō! I said it! I actually said it right!" She says getting excited and I couldn't help but feel pride at how fast she learned the language already. I nodded my head to her happy that she was able to speak a little bit of my language even if it is just two words she has all the time in the world to learn my language.

"Clan leader La'jar we are ready when you are," says R'ka my second in command

And I nod my head to him acknowledging his comment.

"Ready the ship to land it's high time we got back home," I say smiling at my Lou'dte kale and she smiles at me but seems a little uneasy but I wrap my arm around her waist so I can bring her closer to me.

"You'll be fine," I say nuzzling her when R'ka leaves, "Everything will be fine, you'll see, the tribe will love to meet their new Lou'dte kale and greet you with open arms," I say trying to ease her nerves.

Nicole's POV

Strangely enough La'jar's words did bring me comfort as he purred and held me close to him while nuzzling me. I'm pretty sure I was blushing but I didn't feel embarrassed instead I felt happy and glad that he found me. If he didn't me and Torie would still be struggling in the wilderness, fighting who knows how many men of my kind that wanted to take advantage of us, and trying stop other wild animals from eating us or worse killing us. So I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head against his he looked a little taken back but eased up when I smiled up at him and started purring again. Then the moment was ruined when we heard a series of awes and squeals. I turn my head to the right and glare the ones who ruined my moment with La'jar.

"Don't look at us like that, it's not our fault that you two were adorable," says the one named Tiyana.

This is Tiyana:

"Doesn't mean you have to look, can't we have a moment or place here without any interruptions?" I say a little infuriated at Tiyana

"Yes there is place, it's called the bedroom!" jokes Aaeesha and causes my entire face to go red as I hide my face from everyone out of embarrassment and turn to my left side away from them while still holding La'jar.

"Awe she look she's embarr-" starts Tiyanna but La'jar gives an ear piercing roar that causes me to flinch along with the both of them and Torie who's off to the side.

"Enough! the two of you go find your mates before I have them find you!" he roars bristling at the two of them and they don't hesitate to leave at his orders. I was surprised that he showed this side of him they must have been trying his patients already, but then Torie comes beside me to see if I'm alright I use my right hand to pet her hair and smile at her showing that I'm fine. La'jar then brushes a loose strand of my hair out of my hair and continues to purr as if nothing happened. I hold his hand close to my face so he cups it gently even his though his scaly hands are about the size of my face I don't mind it, it's more soothing than scary. I look up at him as he holds me close and I notice a gentleness in his nature that I didn't before, all while Torie is smiling at the two of us.

"Grätägō, La'jar," I say to him as he smiles with pride as me.

"N'jauka, my lou'dte kale," he says resting his head against mine.

Author Crissillis: Sorry if it was short I just fell inlove with this chapter I just had to post it! I'm crying at how sweet La'jar is but damn is his mind dirty!!! XD XP Till next time my lovely readers!!!XD XP