Chapter 73 part 1

RECAP

.

.

.

"Ah!" I shout as the whole ship shakes again and knocking me to the side of the wall near me and La'jar at my side asking if I'm alright as I just nod my head and hold my mid section making sure I feel all them kicking it was finny because each baby had their own corner of my growing stomach that they stuck to so it would be easy for my to see if they were alright thankfully I felt all four of them kicking.

"They're early La'jar the Changelings they weren't suppose to be here until another three days," I say panicking because I was not mentally ready and we haven't finished preparing for everyone's departure..

"It will be alright my Lou'dte kale," says La'jar trying hard to calm my nerves and ordering everyone to put the plan in motion. This is it this is really happening I thought in my head panicking and instantly thought of Neveah and Torie as they were with Alexis at the moment I thought in my head as I ran out of the room and tried to find Allie with La'jar behind me.

"La'jar you need to stay there I have to find Torie and Neveah," I say as he seems torn but nods his head as I go to find Allie.

Torie's POV

"HA! HA! HA! HIGHER! HIGHER!" yelled Neveah as I held her in my arms and lifted her in the air while shaking her a bit as she gave off ehr little giggles. "Now I understand why Nicole and La'jar always smiled when lifting Neveah in the air despite her being heavy I really didn't mind since I get to see her laugh," I thought in my head. To bad all good things must come to an end as I brought back to me the entire ship shook and knocked me on my back as I panicked and Neveah started to cry.

"Ah!" I shouted as I held onto Neveah securely, while Neveah cried from all of the comotion and wailed into me the alarms were going off immediately and Allie got her two boys securely in her arms as told to me to hurry and follow her. With Neveah wailing in my arms and holding onto me calling for her mama and papa I felt so helpless as her because I didn't know where they were in times like these it always reminded me when I was with Nicole back on Earth. Everytime I cried for my parents Nicole was always there protecting me no matter how bad the situation was she always found a way out it and keep both of us safe. I followed Allie to the docking area where many of the passengers and guards were getting the supplies ready for when the carrier ships had to leave to their designated areas from what Colie told me of course. I held onto Neveah never letting go when another hit was landed on the ship and nearly knocked everyone off of their feet, I know this is all part of the plan, but... "Damn did they need to take the shields down that much?" I thought in my head as I took a seat on the ship next to allie ready to take off and head to Yautja Prime. As I secured myself and safely made sure neveah was strapped into me tightly I see a breathless Nicole soon come aboard the ship and smile at both me and Neveah.

"Oh, thank goodness you are both alright, are any of you hurt? Are you both strapped securely? Are there enough straps? No you're right there aren't enough, Hey I'm going to need more strapps over here!" shouted Nicole. I tried to answer all of her questions but she kept cutting off after there were straps on me and Neveah we were basically swaddled up like newborns. I know Nicole wanted to laugh but composed herself as she strapped herself in even though it was a bit difficult with her new baby bump in the way somehow... she made it work. We could feel the engine of the shuttle rumble as it was about to take off. That is until another blast to the mothership shook again causing Neveah to cry, Nicole reached over with her free hand and cupped the side of Neveah's face gently as she slowly hushed her to calm down.