Chapter 52

Author CrissillisThis isn't the last chapter so no one think think that this is because it is not I repeat this is not the last chapter* ... but it is coming up. XD XP

RECAP

.

.

.

" Shoot, she's making all us of look bad but yet it's good to see her again and in higher spirits." complimented another.

"Now this is the exact same Lou'dte kale that even encouraged me to keep fighting after I didn't want to accept my mate, and said that giving them a chance would be one of the best decisions I could ever make, now I can see why she told me that." said the female Ooman as she strokes her small bump that held a pup.

"I have to give La'jar credit that he picked a good woman when he chose her she has never yelled at any of us even before she was pronounced dead it's hard to find women like that now... Ones who care about you and thank you every time you serve them. Nicole has shown that she not only cares about us just as much as she does her family and that's saying something considering how much she cares for that little girl Torie, but is willing to defend them in anyway she can." says a female Ooman who looks as if she's ready to give birth herself. But the more I listened the more I was getting an idea of what Nicole was doing, she was earning their trust by showing them the same kindness they show her and then some. You can't tell but this was a smart tactic and she was doing her very best to make sure they were all comfortable and warm while the war outside progressed. "Well played Nicole," I thought in my head as I grabbed a few bowls and started to pass them out without saying anything and continued to help Nicole without saying anything as she just smiled warmly at me as we both continued to pass out food to the women and pups in the room.

Nicole's POV

*A few hours later*

*CRACK* *BOOM*

"Ahhh!" Screamed a few of the women as they held their little ones close to them later on Allie and few other women had joined us with their Children I finally got see my little nephews and might I add that they are the cutest little bundles of joys. Of course mine was the cutest little girl but Allie's little ones were the cutest boys, and Torie well you could say she had her hands full not just with my baby but also Allie's when Allie decided to help me out in giving out the food and drinks along with Bäckō'sĕvï's son Set'gn. Which surprised me by taking initiative and refilling everyone who had a cup with tea and going around and asking they would like something to drink other than tea. All of sudden it starts to get quiet near us I stop what I'm doing and turn to look at the area around me when Set'gn meets my gaze and stops what he's doing and readies his spear as he tries to listen to his surroundings. Just when we don't hear anything there's an explosion at the front door of the room that held all the women and children inside.

*BOOM*

"AAAAHHH!!!" Scream the women and little children along with scaring a few of the babies that the women held. That when I see Changeling soldiers running into the room only to stop in their tracks when they see Stella. Stella had a fierce look in her eyes as she stared down at the soldiers with anger as she emerged from the dust and fire.

This is Stella's look: