Chapter 46

RECAP

.

.

.

I was gushing at how cute this baby dragon was it was the sweetest thing I had ever seen it seemed to be lost but as soon a our eyes met I rested my head against the baby dragons and nuzzled its little head and the baby dragon gave a little purr. I then noticed that this baby dragon was indeed a dragoness, and from now on her name would be Stella. I cradled her like a baby and she gives little squeals and purrs as she curled into my arms perfectly and nuzzled her head into my chest. I laughed as I watched her make herself comfortable in my arms, and I couldn't help but think about Allie as she would have her baby soon and I might not be able to be there for her. "I need to find away off this planet but unless this place has a civilization nearby or anybody come with a ship that I could stow away on, then I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," I thought in my head sadly.

I got up to go find some supplies with the baby dragon nearby we stayed in the cave for a little while longer so I could teach her some commands to come find me or when I call out to her. She reminded me a lot of a dog back on Earth, but now lets see what we can come up with. despite me not being able to hunt right now I just want to see what I could make with the environment that I was in. I found some rocks, sticks, and a few flexible and thin pieces of bark that I could use and make into an old fashion bow for hunting. After I made my weapons me and Stella went out to find us some food. There was a few animals that were small and easy to get with my bow after I got an adequate amount of animals, and food we headed back to our little home we created for ourselves. I just needed to survive until someone or something brings a ship so I can get out of this hell hole. "I have a family to get to," I thought in my head worrying about La'jar and Torie.

Nicole's POV

*6 Months Later*

Six months, six months I had counted on the wall as I marked it keeping track of how long I've been here. I was already nineteen about six months ago, and now I'm alone of this planet with a juvenile dragon who was now bigger than me but still treats me like I'm her mother which beyond cute.

Now I have a huge secret that I wish I could tell La'jar and Torie but neither of us knew at the time either. Heck I didn't find out until later on until like four months ago when I thought I was sick. That is until I realize that none of the food I ate made me sick before and ... my period, my period hadn't come for two months before I was stranded here I was late. Which meant one thing, I was pregnant, I was so overjoyed and scared at the same time when I realized I was going to have a baby, because well... What if there were complications? What if my baby gets sick and I don't have the medicine for him or her? What if and what if kept going through my head, but as I stared down at my still flat stomach all those what if's disappeared from my head as I gently rubbed my still flat stomach at the time and smiled with tears in my eyes.

"I'm going to be a mom and I had this little being to look after until she popped out of me and a baby dragon to help look after her for me," I thought in my head as happy tears streamed down from my face as I rubbed my little bump.

Right now I looked to be five months pregnant I place my hand on my now noticeable swollen stomach as I felt my little one kicking Stella would look at my stomach in wonder and place her huge head on my lap as she felt my little bean kicking, and it seemed my little bean liked her to since the baby would kick wherever Stella was. It was to cute and kind of hurt me since the baby was kicking pretty hard I also noticed many of the clothes that I made no longer fit me my hips had become wider along with my breasts they practically doubled in size now. Of course I already knew this type of thing when my Aunt Olivia was pregnant with my cousin Victoria she also had a lot of cravings to. Bad news for me since I was limited to the food I eat, I was trying to dig up more of the roots that were edible for me to eat. How I can across it you ask well turns out Stella has an excellent nose so she's able to pick up what's good to eat around here and what's not. The weather here is also changing too, so I had to gather as much supplies as I could Thankfully I learned how to dry the meats from my father, so the meat we caught could be used stock up for the winter. Even though it was getting harder and harder for me to move around since my stomach was getting bigger I still managed to get things done. I even made a few fur blankets and a carry on so when and if Stella and I needed to travel great distances we could my little bundle of joy with us. Despite me being pregnant I could still use a bow and hunt with it while Stella now that she was bigger could defend us from predators. There were even some green leaves and flowers that I dried up to make the healing process proceed more quickly whenever Stella or myself received a few injuries in the process. I had learned quite a bit while being here on this planet and I have Stella to thank for helping me along the way right now. I was riding on her back since I was out breath from walking and my feet hurt like you wouldn't believe! "Now I know why my Aunt always complained about her feet always hurting," I thought in my head complaining as Stella carried me to our new destination for finding herbs.