Chapter 43

RECAP

.

.

.

"Eh! Uh!" I grunt as I try to fit through and finally make out to a bigger room or cave and try to scurry away when I'm meet with something truly more terrifying than the Xenos it looked like them but looked like it had huge crown, two sets of arms, and it was ten times bigger than the other Xenos! It had a huge sack hanging below it and more of those eggs surrounding it!

"ROOOOAAARRRR!!!" It gave a mighty roar as it looked directly at me I was so terrified that I couldn't move as it made its way towards me breaking away from the sack that was connected to it. After it took three giant steps that's when I felt my legs move on their own accord, and turn to my left and run away from the gigantic beast.

"AAAAAHHHH!" I gave a shriek as I ran even faster from the horrible thing and slide down a tunnel trying to get away from it when it starts busting through the tunnel to get to me and I continue to run for my life! "Colie where are you?!" I thought in my head as I ran as fast as I could away from the vicious thing.

Nicole's POV

After both La'jar and I had landed I was waiting with the other Mentors with their young bloods and unblooded for the green flare to appear so we could begin the hunt. La'jar was beside me the whole time nuzzling me as I worried like crazy for what I was getting myself into just so I could be called a citizen in their eyes.

"You'll be fine we watch from cameras on whole situation, I will be there as soon as I can if there is any danger, I promise," He says to me and I wrap my arms around his neck as he nuzzled my head and I kiss the side of his mandible when I have to leave with the other Young bloods and unblooded.

"I love you," I say after I kiss the side of mandible and at this he stiffens and seems to be in a daze as I leave and I make sure I have all the weapons I need when the green flare is fired into the air and I run into the forest. With a fixed mindset of taking down at least one of those xenomorphs and I would be deemed blooded. I remember to find the temple that was located deep in the jungle just like La'jar had told me. He even said that once I was in temple that I would need to use the mask that the Elders gave me when I was deemed his Lou'dte kale. After I walked into the temple it was very eerie and I made sure to use the mask once I heard something off to the left side around the corner. After I turned on the night vision after there was indeed something there it was a Xenomorph coming towards my way so I turned the corner quickly and tried to strike it with my spear knicking it on the shoulder that caused a little bit of its acid blood to drip. It then launched itself at me causing me to go to the ground with it on top of me with its extra set of a mouth it tried to aim for my head, but I managed to kick it away from me by throwing it over my head as I readied myself for its' next attack. That thing was fast but it didn't manage to lay a single hit on me finally seeing an opening I struck my spear straight through its chest causing its acid blood to drip and ooze out it and the creature to stop squirming. I was so caught up in fighting the thing that I didn't even notice that Torie had followed me in here.

"AH!" I heard Torie scream as the thing carries her with its tail securely around her waist.

"TORIE!?" I Shouts not only because she followed me her and I was pissed but that, that, that thing carried my cousin away from me!

"COLIE!" I hear her scream terrified as I am terrified of losing her. "What was she thinking of coming here we told her that it was dangerous and now look at the predicament we are in!" I thought in my head enraged. I watched as the creature took my cousin away from me as it carried her away I was meet with more Xenomorphs.