Chapter 49

Author Crissillis: Congrats to the name winners

*Alakay: Mighty Lion By ClaudiaSavoie*

and

*Cadmar: Brave warrior by Zumbamaster92*

RECAP

.

.

.

"So will I ever go back to La'jar?" I asked pops honestly.

"You will my little flower but we need permission to go over to another clans territory, and it takes forever to get permission," said pops with distaste, now this catches my attention. "Are my grandfathers from the Zākkä clan?! I thought in my head."

"Are you and Elder grandfather from the Zākkä clan?" I ask him and he smiles at me.

"Why else would we come here my little flower?" he says as the loading door opens to reveal none other than clan leader Bäckō'sĕvï of the Zākkä clan.

Torrie's POV

*Four Months Later*

I was in the middle of sparing with one of the older Yautja's that was older than me, Tri'ste said that because I was progressing rapidly he needed to see how I did with an experienced warrior pupil of his to see how well and far I've come in my training.

"Toooorrriiieee!" Sang my sister Allie as she came into the dojo/ training room where I was in the middle of sparing. Allie looked like she was glowing and I knew why after she gave birth to her twin boys Alakay her first born and Cadmar her second child with Guan-thwei she was beyond excited when showing them off. After I was done sparing she would want to tell me all about how her boys were doing even her mate Guan-thwei would show his sons pride in both their eyes as they each held one of their pups.

*Alakay: Mighty Lion By ClaudiaSavoie*

*Cadmar: Brave warrior by Zumbamaster92*

"In here and I'm a bit busy at the moment!" I say still having my eyes fixed on my target he tried to whack me with his staff, but I slid under him and kicked both of his knees from behind and then whacked the back on his head causing him to go unconscious. I was really out of breath but then I heard some clapping and looked behind me not only to see Allie holding her pups along with her mate Guan-thwei, and La'jar was here as well!

"You came!" I say hugging La'jar's leg I know he can't always make it to my sparring or training times but it does mean the world to me when I see him at least try to make it at the end. I know he's still sad for the loss of my cousin Nicole, but I'm happy that he tries to make as much time for as he did for Nicole when she was here. I know she would be proud of how far I've come and how well La'jar is coping despite him still missing her.

"Of course I came and might I add you are as mighty as you are smart just like your cousin," La'jar says smiling with pride and I smile with him happy to receive the compliment.

"And what of her sister? what am I chopped liver?" she says joking as I smile at Allie and go over to my little nephews. Alakay was placed in his little bed that Allie brought while his brother Cadmar was by his father Guan-thwei's side. It was so cute to see them all being shy and surprising to be that they both looked exactly like their father except they had Allie's Hazel eyes like that we both inherited from our mother.