Rebels Gotta Cause Chaos

"Please don't hate me. It will have a happy ending"

Chapter 60 - Rebels Gotta Cause Chaos

Who knew just one bike ride could change someone's life? It can only take one ride to turn a world upside down. No matter the circumstances, it would be and will cause chaos. What's the old say? Rebels Gotta Cause Chaos.

Waking up to the sun rising in the sky. Wind blowing in their faces as Betty, V and Alice knocked on Fp's trailer door. It was 10:00 in the morning. Today was going to be fun. Jellybean heard some knocking at their door, sprung out of bed and raced to the front door, greeting them in trailer. She spotted, Alice wearing something she had never seen before. Alice was wearing a Black Serpent Jacket, knee high socks, and blue Nike's. Not to mention the amount of makeup she was wearing, a soft red lip and greyish eyeshadow. Fp heard his daughter answer the door, he just was heating up some oatmeal when Jughead strolled out of his room, wearing a white beater, shorts and of course to complete his usually look his beanie. He swore his son would never take it off until the day he dies or he meant actually get buried with it.

They start placing their bikes into the back of Fp's pick up, Alice fights the urge to ask where exactly they were going. Jellybean just sits in the back right beside Jug, Betty on her left and Veronica on her right. As the truck starts to move, she watches as the trees pass, sun high up in the sky. Jellybean's phone was buzzing every ten minutes. She tried her best to ignore it but it was driving her nuts. She look over at her messages. She had one from Hanna, another from Zoey. She clicked on Hanna first.

"Forsyia, I'm sorry for calling you that JB. Anyway, where the hell are you girl? Zoe and Luke are going frantic here. We have no idea where you are. Luke has set up flyers everywhere in town. And Here in Toledo it's small. Please answer, love Han."

She wiped her eyes hoping nobody saw the tears in her eyes. She didn't mean to worry them. She just couldn't take the pain anymore. Her mom didn't give a shit. And her mom just proved that months prior. She processed the words and went to next one.

"Jellbell, where are you? Luke is driving himself nuts here. We haven't heard from you in days. Please come home or at least tell us where you are to bring you home, love Zoe Zoe."

She knew her friends and her boyfriend were freaking out. But she wasn't coming home. She couldn't not after she told her family about Jared. She was terrified of what will happen if he finds her or tries to kill her and her family. Lastly she read the one from her boyfriend. It honestly was very hard not to break down.

" I have no idea where you are Babe. I'm going nuts. I stopped by your mother's trailer. Your mom said she didn't see you or she didn't know where you were. And your mom's boyfriend. He said that you left town. Baby, where are you? Please call me, text me or hell write me. I love you so much, JB. Don't forget me. Please come home, Love Lukey. Damn I sound like a child. But still love, Luke. Okay that's better, Love Luke."

She could no longer control the tears as they drove down the road. She felt guilty for leaving him behind. He wasn't the fear she had. He loved her more then her last boyfriends she had. If her father ever found out about the times she had been unfaithfully cheated on. She was sure he would make his own trip to Toledo to give them a piece of his mind. When he mentioned her mother and her mother's boyfriend. She knew her mom was just covering her ass. She lied about where she was. Half of her was grateful that she had lied. The other part of her was angry.

As soon as they pulled up to the park, Jellybean and Jughead jumped out of the car and raced each other to the other side of the park. Fp watched his kids act like nothing had changed. Well besides their ages. Nothing else had really changed between the two of them. Alice couldn't stop smiling at the two. She hadn't seen Jughead smile like that in years. He was laughing and rolling down hills like he was a little kid. Betty and Veronica shared a look. That was saying "what was in their cereal this morning." Jughead couldn't remember a time he had laughed so much that his lungs were on fire. He felt like he finally was at peace. No more Black Hood, Slayer shit. Just them being kids again.